Is there a way we can edit google image and pinterest?

Probably some pics of a miskiin person
They shouldn't be there. I remember when skme weird faraax uploaded some innocent miskeen somali women in refugee camps to get back at Somali women and it went viral the comment section was brutal calling us ugly and mocking the way the females looked. It was horrifying and traumatising to witness the hate. If you saw the hate you wouldn't function for a day

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
They shouldn't be there. I remember when skme weird faraax uploaded some innocent miskeen somali women in refugee camps to get back at Somali women and it went viral the comment section was brutal calling us ugly and mocking the way the females looked. It was horrifying and traumatising to witness the hate. If you saw the hate you wouldn't function for a day
imagine mocking women who went through war disgusting behaviour

imagine mocking women who went through war disgusting behaviour
It was so upsetting to witness. it went viral for months even muslims giggling and contributing to the hate, even somali men making fun of us and the miskeen ladies. Be happy you didn't see the viral video. It traumatised many somali girls. It even traumatised somaliapot user samira, it was THAT bad.

wonyluvr

VIP
It was so upsetting to witness. it went viral for months even muslims giggling and contributing to the hate, even somali men making fun of us and the miskeen ladies. Be happy you didn't see the viral video. It traumatised many somali girls. It even traumatised somaliapot user samira, it was THAT bad.
@samira24 wow I hope you are ok.

I avoid TikTok because itโ€™s kind of boring but damn Iโ€™m happy Iโ€™m off it.

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
Sis I want to say its not that deep. Idc if ajnabis find us ugly or not

@samira24 wow I hope you are ok.

I avoid TikTok because itโ€™s kind of boring but damn Iโ€™m happy Iโ€™m off it.
Alhamdullilah you didn't see it and I pray you never see anything negative about us, your too young and pure to witness hate. Unfortunately when I was a teenager I kept seeing hate about us. I guess some things never change *sighh

wonyluvr

VIP
Alhamdullilah you didn't see it and I pray you never see anything negative about us, youโ€™re too young and pure to witness hate. Unfortunately when I was a teenager I kept seeing hate about us. I guess some things never change *sighh
Iโ€™ve seen negative videos before but itโ€™s the comments that annoy me tbh I saw someone making fun of Fgm

Iโ€™ve seen negative videos before but itโ€™s the comments that annoy me tbh I saw someone making fun of Fgm
the commenr section is disturbing full of creeps commenting about other people looks and ethnicity. They even dare to show their faces. They really think Somali girls are a defenceless bunch that can't defend themselves that's why they're so confident in making disgusting comments towards us.

wonyluvr

VIP
the commenr section is disturbing full of creeps commenting about other people looks and ethnicity. They even dare to show their faces. They really think Somali girls are a defenceless bunch that can't defend themselves that's why they're so confident in making disgusting comments towards us.
mainly Madows and TJs they get too brave

Mudug_gyal

VIP

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Maadow guys are bitter because we call them.Madows and timojileecs are just followers looking to score cool points even though they're rated by no one. I wouldn't take them seriously.
Ive been banned from sharing but wallahi the hate on instagram is so bad. Its majority black people and pakistanis. Ummadan yaa nagu salideey๐Ÿ™€

Ive been banned from sharing but wallahi the hate on instagram is so bad. Its majority black people and pakistanis. Ummadan yaa nagu salideey๐Ÿ™€
Asians are way too over familiar with us. So I'm.not suprised with their hate. Just because we are muslim they feel like they have an authority over us. And maadows have always been bitter with Somalis and even more due to our racism. Is all funny when you ask me

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Asians are way too over familiar with us. So I'm.not suprised with their hate. Just because we are muslim they feel like they have an authority over us. And maadows have always been bitter with Somalis and even more due to our racism. Is all funny when you ask me
They are bitter because they are wondering how somalis who are black are better liked and considered more attractive. That bugs them they think we should be below them

They are bitter because they are wondering how somalis who are black are better liked and considered more attractive. That bugs them they think we should be below them
Get wonyluvr to make a thread about what you saw and raise awareness about the continously hate we are receiving. We can't ignore as more and more people are getting brave in attacking us. They are suprised that other ajanabis find us attractive due to seeing those mugshots and everyone else hating so get confused when anyone finds us attractive.