Is this acceptable behavior for an ex husband?

Is this acceptable behavior for an ex husband?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He is doing too much. Very weird. You divorced. There is no reason to talk or help her pick out her furniture she’ll be taking her to her new man. I get the feeling they’re looking for clout and it’s fake or there really wasn’t any love in their marriage which is why he can be so casual with her. This is clearly a man that didn’t have even one smidge of feelings for her.

Also, expect the unexpected from people back home. We have too many unserious people amongst us.

I see there is no problem Especially if there is kids between them BUT I don't support the idea of record it and making it public because this can give away a bad message.

The jinns took over humanity a while back and this are part of their manifestation in us we are no longer humans but jinns in human bodies.

What kinda cuckoldry is this? The man said he paid his Mehr/ upheld his obligations in marriage, why is he doing the most, after divorce?

Whats the new husband doing for the house, whats he done for the wife? And if she's such a good women why did he divorce her? Do they have kids, if they do then the money should be spent taking care of them instead of buying new furniture/paying for the house and giving her dahab (which the new husbands family should be doing)

So much weirdness going on with this.

Last edited:
What kinda cuckoldry is this? The man said he paid his Mehr/ upheld his obligations in marriage, why is he doing the most, after divorce?

Whats the new husband doing for the house, whats he done for the wife? And if she's such a good women why did he divorce her? Do they have kids, if they do then the money should be spent taking care of them instead of buying new furniture/paying for the house and giving her dahab (which the new husbands family should be doing)

So much weirdness going on with this.

Man I had same thoughts when I first saw the video, very strange scenario.
He kinda looks sus.:sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yo maybe that’s it’s, it’s not a favor but a hostage situation. :russ:
Who are these people voting yes?? This is so simpish

Probably women doing it out of their common hatred of men.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is doing too much. Very weird. You divorced. There is no reason to talk or help her pick out her furniture she’ll be taking her to her new man. I get the feeling they’re looking for clout and it’s fake or there really wasn’t any love in their marriage which is why he can be so casual with her. This is clearly a man that didn’t have even one smidge of feelings for her.

Also, expect the unexpected from people back home. We have too many unserious people amongst us.
Fake clout chaser, just to get views due to shock factor..

Trending