Is this normal?

I noticed no matter who's president in Somalia, most guys here on sspot are an opposition mostly due to qabiil difference....for example my cousin @FBIsomalia has been in opposition to every president of Somalia since our adeer AUN Abdullahi Yusuf left office.. So when Farmaajo was the president most Marehan guys were super patriot, now they're an opposition, but the hütü guys were an opposition, now most abgaals are patriots since HSM is in office.. I wonder if we ever will see Deni in office so my cousins can become patriots once again :tocry:
I don't care if it's my first cousin in office, no one from PL will support the below centralist crap.
As for the Hutus once they secure the 38KM between Mogadishu to Balcad we can discuss governance.
Anyone whose lands is controlled by AS shouldn't be allowed to be discuss politics publicly or run for office.
1727382100075.png

They don't call Somalia a failed state for no reason.
Most of the country is rebelling against the government at any one time. Your uncle couldn't even stay in the capital. At least HSM could stay in the capital even after his term is finished probably. Farmaajo had to leave when his term was up.
But yeah Somalia is a patch of clan regions and it's politics is just a collection of competing clan interests, there's no such thing as national interest.

HAG don't want to build a government.
Darood won't get chance to.

This charade goes on until the money runs out and then the extremists take over.
as if somaliland ain’t do same thing

as if somaliland ain’t do same thing

Not really, we dont hawiye/darood like competition and we don't have anti-government forces like Hawiye in Somaliland, even our eastern rebels like the idea of government.

if SOmaliland was the same thing, hargeisa would be like Mogadishu and theere would be amisom there but obviously they are different things, now don't be stupid.

Trending