Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

That you get thoughts of doing something very evil to someone? I caught my fiance being very cosy with his cousin which his family once tried to get him married off to and now I'm just so angry. I feel like poisoning them both. I asked him to meet me later on for lunch and I have some diarrhea pills which I will use to put in his drink. I hope to God he shits on his way home all over his car. So mad right now. I also feel like doing something to her but he would know I was behind it if she magically gets diarrhea after seeing me after the same thing happened to him. I just have to decide who I want to hurt the most.

A

Atiya

You're my kind of lady.

Make sure you stick it in some indian food :rejoice:
Great idea! Seeing him later on. Will go to an Indian place and he will assume it was a bad curry. You jeffo are very smart.

Thank you
Macmac

A

Atiya

Guys I can assure you I'm not mad. What's mad is that he is close to his cousin when there is no reason to be. He is a guy, she is a girl, they have nothing in common. Why tf they texting? He deserves everything he gets.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Trouble in paradise this is why you should never marry a hg they will kill you without hesitation whether the hg is female or not they have total disregard for life:whoa:
If I was the guy your complaining about I would tell you I know the digir you make is nice Mamacita but we have to part ways:whoa:

S

SOMACOON

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shes the type of women who will boil oil and pour it on her husband while fast asleep.
If your husband is seeking comfort elsewhere, than perhaps you didnt give him enough comfort.
Seek some fucking help, jealousy is a disease, and yours has no cure.

S

SOMACOON

Trouble in paradise this is why you should never marry a hg they will kill you without hesitation whether the hg is female or not they have total disregard for life:whoa:
If I was the guy your complaining about I would tell you I know the digir you make is nice Mamacita but we have to part ways:whoa:

Wait shes Hawiye? I didn't think Hawiye women did this, i left this for the Isaaq and MJ lol. Heard many stories.

A

Atiya

What does my tribe have to do with anything? What is wrong with Somalis? Why does everything have to come down to tribe? :drakewtf: Plus he's not my husband yet and he needs to learn a lesson to not f*ck about with me and to stay away from who
I tell him to stay away from.:kanyecute:

@Solid I caught him texting her and trying to hide his phone. lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What does my tribe have to do with anything? What is wrong with Somalis? Why does everything have to come down to tribe? :drakewtf: Plus he's not my husband yet and he needs to learn a lesson to not f*ck about with me and to stay away from who
I tell him to stay away from.:kanyecute:

@Solid I caught him texting her and trying to hide his phone. lol
Is this guy beta why would he follow your orders your the female not him:childplease:
If this guy even considers himself a man he should tell you to kick rocks:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts