Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

What does my tribe have to do with anything? What is wrong with Somalis? Why does everything have to come down to tribe? :drakewtf: Plus he's not my husband yet and he needs to learn a lesson to not f*ck about with me and to stay away from who
I tell him to stay away from.:kanyecute:

@Solid I caught him texting her and trying to hide his phone. lol

Im 99.99% certain he'll leave you if he connects the dots, and hopefully he does.
You're a psycho, you just qarxised yourself.

S

SOMACOON

:deadpeter: At texting. But are they first or second cousins or just "cousins"?
Some women are natural born psychos. Women like these will not only poison their husbands, but they'd probably also kill their kids.
I had a women in Kenya try to do something similar to me, i didnt know whether it was sixir or poison tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Sultana

On Hiatus
Can't you just tell your fiancé that it hurts your feelings before you resort to slipping laxatives into his drinks?

Last edited:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I think she's very creative... Add something that will make him sleepy too... He will have to throw away the bed >,,<

Give the diararhea pills too to the 'Cousin' disguised as 7up bottle, then follow her while recording so I could watch the effect in amusement! Hehehe >:]

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lol I'm close with one of my male cousins, were only one month apart and have been friends since childhood. I couldn't imagine ever being with him like that.
:idontlike:

How are you going to marry a guy if you can't even trust him around la familia?

A

Atiya

Can't you just tell your fiancé that it hurts your feelings before you resort to slipping laxatives into his drinks?
I told him to cut her off and he said he would. Why must I repeat myself?

T

Tokio

He will never leave me. He loves me too much. God forbid I end up with the likes of illiterate bandit. :browtf:
200w.gif

A

Atiya

Lol I'm close with one of my male cousins, were only one month apart and have been friends since childhood. I couldn't imagine ever being with him like that.
:idontlike:

How are you going to marry a guy if you can't even trust him around la familia?
I trust him, it's more of being disrespected. If he knows I don't want him speaking with her he should not speak with her.

I once had crush on my cousin... just saying >,,<

You're not the only one, when I was in School I couldn't stop staring at my super-beautiful-cousin who happen to be older, attending college and is also a halfy like me. And the blame lies in teenage-hormones/puberty developing at that time! >_<

But Alhamdulliah that was 7 years ago, and I no longer have such thoughts! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.