Not open for further replies.
Remember @seth mcfarlane
tumblr_myfqvwT9Ju1svt5w5o1_250.gif
Why don't you brush your hair?

Hubble

VIP
:rudywhatever:im pro-black pro-oppressed pro-poor pro-marginalized communities

"Tahriib are cockroaches who deserve to die I have ni sympathy for them"

I guess in this forum you ca get away with saying anything as long as your oppressive speech is against Somalis. Ethiopia is our neighbour we don't have to love it we just have to live peacefully with it. @Canuck posted a screen shot of things they said in a forum but SHE gets the thumbs down. I don't get why you all did that but then jumped on her for saying they hate us. Why not go to Topix and sort out those xenophobic Ethiopians if this indeed is about morality.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
@KowDheh i have my faults
"Tahriib are cockroaches who deserve to die I have ni sympathy for them"

I guess in this forum you ca get away with saying anything as long as your oppressive speech is against Somalis. Ethiopia is our neighbour we don't have to love it we just have to live peacefully with it. @Canuck posted a screen shot of things they said in a forum but SHE gets the thumbs down. I don't get why you all did that but then jumped on her for saying they hate us. Why not go to Topix and sort out those xenophobic Ethiopians if this indeed is about morality.
aryaada free iphone London baa laga heli karaa

calais02_3029273b.jpg
-France-immigratio_3079360b.jpg

angrycat

not so sad after all
lol at least on stormfront the feel superior because of their "white accomplishements" or whatever, but real talk we have so much negative stereotypes pinned on us and a country that was at one point named poorest in the world so that stormfront talk is retarded. like you cant piggy back off of white peoples success because they let u live in their country:wtfdis:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I think I've come to the conclusion that this place is an uncontrollable zoo filled with people who have Alot of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending