Is this real??

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Sounds fake, the man who accepted the mag is not the father of the killed woman but the paternal grandfather of the orphaned children. The perperator of the burning is not the biological father of the children. Their father is deceased AUN.

Actually this gotta be fake. How can a man who is not biologically related to the victim accept diya. Also consulate of Jeddah is involved? This is next level propaganda.

If Somalia ever needs media training we have to start arradting or straight up killing these independent social media news accounts . They cause so much destruction it’s unbelievable

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
If Somalia ever needs media training we have to start arradting or straight up killing these independent social media news accounts . They cause so much destruction it’s unbelievable
Imagine a peaceful somalia in which everyone minds their own business and the attention seeking social media goofballs are out of work 🤲

Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity

Imagine a peaceful somalia in which everyone minds their own business and the attention seeking social media goofballs are out of work 🤲

Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity

wallahi heaven I imagine myself relaxing in shabbele dheexe with my four diaspora xalimos and my mini farm knowing no attention seeking Danyeer is causing a ruckus online

99CD9FED-21E6-4BFD-B13F-7D7549BA652D.png