Is this true? Which country has allegedly the most ugliest women and most attractive

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
According to this ratio survey Europeans have rated British (English women included) as the most unattractive.

Lol Turkey have deemed themselves as unattractive.

:dead:
I don’t think this is real lol Greece named the Ottoman Empire :mindblown: and England doesn’t include Northern Ireland

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
How come Austrian women are beautiful when they have the same dna with the British people

Austria is located in central/Eastern Europe
Austrians have closer ties with the Celtic people than their Germanic counterparts. Study I’ve read somewhere have stated Celtic origins have started off originally in Austria

“This has been confirmed by archaeology - the general area Switzerland / Austria is now accepted as being the source of the Celtic peoples. In looking into the origins of Celtic race / culture some writers have described the earlier manifestations of these as "proto-Celts" - a term not always acceptable. The earliest manifestation which can be specifically associated with the Celts is the Bronze Age Hallstatt culture, from post 1000 BC to around 500 BC. This culture was a wealthy one being centred on a salt-mining region, therefore trading widely with European areas generally and even further a field.”

Last edited:
Austria is located in central/Eastern Europe
Austrians have closer ties with the Celtic people than their Germanic counterparts. Study I’ve read somewhere have stated Celtic origins have started off originally in Austria

“This has been confirmed by archaeology - the general area Switzerland / Austria is now accepted as being the source of the Celtic peoples. In looking into the origins of Celtic race / culture some writers have described the earlier manifestations of these as "proto-Celts" - a term not always acceptable. The earliest manifestation which can be specifically associated with the Celts is the Bronze Age Hallstatt culture, from post 1000 BC to around 500 BC. This culture was a wealthy one being centred on a salt-mining region, therefore trading widely with European areas generally and even further a field.”

I meant to type Australian people since majority of them are descendants of British people

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I meant to type Australian people since majority of them are descendants of British people

My guess is better diet, better weather and better environment. Britain weather usually consist of rains and our environment are not good compare to other countries. Which explains why we’re deficient on Vitamin D. But not all British women are unattractive just like not all women from every nationalities that are rated attractive. I’m not usually fan of stereotypes.

🤷

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
My guess is better diet, better weather and better environment. Britain weather usually consist of rains and our environment are not good compare to other countries. Which explains why we’re deficient on Vitamin D. But not all British women are unattractive just like not all women from every nationalities that are rated attractive. I’m not usually fan of stereotypes.

🤷
:ileycry: Are you 🇬🇧

Trending