Is this weird ?

Asc axabta

So I’m talking to this girl since about 2 years.
Long story short we love each other and wanna marry but her parents say she’s too young and some of my friends say it’s weird too ?
I’m out Uni since 2 years and got w decent income and I’m 27 and she turnt 18 a couple months ago
What should I do ?
Marry her next year

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
It doesn't matter if she was 16 or 18, islamically there's no leeway for this guy to take advantage of her anyway as long as she has parents with half a brain cell.

Amd clearly her parents seem concerned about her welfare. If they love each other, they're both Muslims, I don't see how this man is going to harm her in anyway 🤔
You are a boy you wouldn’t understand

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Not really into them. I lowk don’t see where the issue is. I don’t plan on marrying someone over 20.
Okay listen mate I understand you started talking to her when she was 16 at age of consent and thats fine but having a preference for younger girls? Especially under 20s when your 27 is very creepy and not normal whats your reasons for this preference? Now your going to think very hard and be careful of what you say next to justify this preference brother.

Okay listen mate I understand you started talking to her when she was 16 at age of consent and thats fine but having a preference for younger girls? Especially under 20s when your 27 is very creepy and not normal whats your reasons for this preference? Now your going to think very hard and be careful of what you say next.
Nah I wouldn’t do 16 no more . And maybe I exaggerated. I could do 18 to 23

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Where were they when you was talking to her at 16 what type of parents allow a grown ass man to talk to their child It’s not okay…
Hey now, love at first sight is a thing you know.
I doubt bro was out here searching for 16yr olds.
If that is the case than yeah 9/10 in this day and age bro probably has ulterior motives.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
He’s right tho. Nothing wrong with it islamically. Even the law of the kufar sets the age of consent to 16 and marriage age to 18
I’m not talking about Islamically I literally don’t care I’m speaking as a a girl who just turned 17

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Hey now, love at first sight is a thing you know.
I doubt bro was out here searching for 16yr olds.
If that is the case than yeah 9/10 in this day and age bro probably has ulterior motives.
He definitely was what does a university graduate and 16 year old in high school have in common

Trending