Is this weird ?

Asc axabta

So I’m talking to this girl since about 2 years.
Long story short we love each other and wanna marry but her parents say she’s too young and some of my friends say it’s weird too ?
I’m out Uni since 2 years and got w decent income and I’m 27 and she turnt 18 a couple months ago
What should I do ?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
find someone your own age or at least someone who’s been an adult for some time!and yeah your friends are right it’s weird you was talking to a 16 year old highschool student whilst being a 25 year old senior in university.you are the second coming of mohamedov

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
First of all yes that is weird second of all can you stop competing with us and stay in your age bracket? People her age wouldnt be happy to be competing with some 25 year old in the marriage market :russ:

in all seriousness though if you REALLY love eachother I would reccomend a engagement and let them pursue their studies and become a bit older and mature to think about marrying you since she is 18 I can tell how her mind is working and she might be in acting brash and unthoughtful about this serious decision.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
jesus GIF

Nigguh you were grooming a child.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Asc axabta

So I’m talking to this girl since about 2 years.
Long story short we love each other and wanna marry but her parents say she’s too young and some of my friends say it’s weird too ?
I’m out Uni since 2 years and got w decent income and I’m 27 and she turnt 18 a couple months ago
What should I do ?
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America