is youtubing ruining young somali girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's your opinion on the culture of youtube vlogs and obsessive snapchatting, do you think it has made more people self obsessed and especially somali people (well I've seen more somali ones at least) since I watch somali related videos) making ethnicity tags,husband tags, drawing on exaggerated eyebrows and being a mua, are they all becoming vapid clones of one another? discuss

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
YouTube is fine and I encourage creative content creation

Snapchat will destroy the somali populous :diddyswag:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Your headline looks like a Daily Mail headline.

"ARE POLISH IMMIGRANTS GIVING YOUR DAUGHTER CANCER?"

maestro

Cultural revolution
They also make "Somali challenge" where they try one upping each other on who speaks the worst Somali and they actually think that shit is cute :ivers:

teens it ok but after 20 yrs a girl is too old to act like that.

True. A girl acting like that in her 20s has lost the plot and is desperate/trying too hard.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali beauty gurus are not organized at all. I might start a channel inshallah. It will be high end designer hauls and make up and I will Vlog here and there. YouTube is giving away free money so why not take advantage of it. I just hope menace doesn't find my channel. :damedamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
YouTube is fine because they can have fun, be creative and possibly acquire some revenue .however i believe snapchat is devastating,it corrupts young somali girls minds and promotes doqonimo. All these 13 year olds are doing the same shit on snapchat time and time again such as lip singing with a caked face,dog filter photos, so on and so forth.It stifles the originality and creativity that YouTube promotes

Last edited:
YouTube is fine because they can have fun, be creative and possibly acquire some revenue .however i believe snapchat is devastating,it corrupts young somalis girls minds and promotes doqonimo. All these 13 year olds are doing the same shit on snapchat time and time again such as lip singing with a caked face,dog filter photos, so on and so forth.It stifles the originality and creativity that YouTube promotes

Snapchat isn't even tht bad :dead:
So what if they copy each other, hardly worse than regurgitating the same memes over and over again:deadmanny:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Snapchat isn't even tht bad :dead:
So what if they copy each other, hardly worse than regurgitating the same memes over and over again:deadmanny:
:camby::camby: i'd expect you to defend them your're feeble mind has probably been inflicted with the disease of doqonimo.Go lip sing star boy or something you clone

:camby::camby: i'd expect you to defend them your're feeble mind has probably been inflicted with the disease of doqonimo.Go lip sing star boy or something you clone

The f*ck? Bro why are u always so emotional lmao all I said was it wasn't all bad. Did I hit a nerve :mjlol:

I'm not even on snapchat kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.