is youtubing ruining young somali girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wallahi this @dhegdheer chick astounds me.She quotes my opinion on a topic and displays her own which is a complete antithesis to mine,whilst also adding in a few insults.When i respond back to her insults with insults she goes why you mad for,nayaa i'm not mad i'm just responding .Smh what have xalimos come to nowadays .

I like the Somali Youtubers who avoid answering the 'ru somali' question under their videos. The shade in the ignoring lol. They probably don't want their screenshot to end up on Somali news sites having some fob write a fake story about them. This happened to one youtuber I use to like

what's your opinion on the culture of youtube vlogs and obsessive snapchatting, do you think it has made more people self obsessed and especially somali people (well I've seen more somali ones at least) since I watch somali related videos) making ethnicity tags,husband tags, drawing on exaggerated eyebrows and being a mua, are they all becoming vapid clones of one another? discuss
It does stand in the way of real achievements. What are the odds that YouTube will exist 20 years from now? I don't think it will. What are the odds that these folks can make enough quick money to last for decades to come? Also very u unlikely. What I do see is that a lot of people start YouTube channels and forgo education and the pursuit of real goals. I can think of one word why...lazy!

Wallahi this @dhegdheer chick astounds me.She quotes my opinion on a topic and displays her own which is a complete antithesis to mine,whilst also adding in a few insults.When i respond back to her insults with insults she goes why you mad for,nayaa i'm not mad i'm just responding .Smh what have xalimos come to nowadays .

It's a fucking public forum ppl are allowed to post opposing views. Folks on here quote each other and disagree all the time it's not that serious.

And when the f*ck did I insult you??? That meme dig wasn't even aimed at you, more like @ghost the only time I respond with insults is when YOU insult me right back. hell most of it is just banter lol

Are you still salty over the australia comment i left yesterday? because I didn't even @ you. Lol you're the one who decided to butt in with your rude ass tone lmao

How do you even fucking function in real life... Bismilah :wtf:

Have you witnessed girls act differently after being exposed to social media?
I have noticed people becoming increasingly self obsessed just in the past year. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about YouTubers all being the carbon copies of each other

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I have noticed people becoming increasingly self obsessed just in the past year. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about YouTubers all being the carbon copies of each other

I was just wondering.

I'm guessing they're just 'playing it safe'. It's best to follow the example of a popular youtuber if you want to gain any traction yourself as a youtuber. I've always liked the idea of seeing more people like me rather than seeing others that are culturally different.

Majority of them are attention seekers who don't care about content of videos and compete in degrading themselves to gain viewers.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It depends how on foolish they are. Look at what happened to cheese and xalwo. She got exposed and rekt.

I hope they find the way and delete the videos before they mature and find out that they are impossible to remove of the internet. Some of the videos I see are pretty cringeworthy, this goes for the males too.

We have niggas singing Shirt off any block :russ: when they should have their shirts on. The guy had rather full breasts
:russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should know, Snapchat is the epicentre of degeneracy. :banderas:If everything is going to burn and crash you might as well enjoy the fireworks.

I used to have it but it would always crash and get all buggy on me. So in a fit of rage I deleted it.
clear.png
Ngl I download it now and again and keep it until it pisses me off again :icon lol:

Why is it formated so badly on android devices :kendrickcry:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I used to have it but it would always crash and get all buggy on me. So in a fit of rage I deleted it.
clear.png
Ngl I download it now and again and keep it until it pisses me off again :icon lol:

Why is it formated so badly on android devices :kendrickcry:
So now we know you have a qashin phone in addition to your tabcaan laptop. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.