Isaaq come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Eydoors maxa weeyey very similar to the Jews, jews say we will never forgive & never forget, likewise eydoors are the same. The most cuqdad prone things in the world, the chosen who, chosen khat miya :)

It is funny to see jebarti victims talking about cuqdad iyo calaacal when we have daruud protesting outside parliaments and embassies crying about someone abusing them. We have jebarti protesting against culusow, jebarti xaartumo protesting against isaaq abuse. Mj gaalo protesting about HG abuse long foot jebartis protesting about the rape of their women. Always crying about something. Let's not forget their yearly meetings to talk about general Aidid and gobble abused them

Daruud have huge chip om their shoulder. No one has vixtimhood like them

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It is funny to see jebarti victims talking about cuqdad iyo calaacal when we have daruud protesting outside parliaments and embassies crying about someone abusing them. We have jebarti protesting against culusow, jebarti xaartumo protesting against isaaq abuse. Mj gaalo protesting about HG abuse long foot jebartis protesting about the rape of their women. Always crying about something. Let's not forget their yearly meetings to talk about general Aidid and gobble abused them

Daruud have huge chip om their shoulder. No one has vixtimhood like them
Who was the Somalis that fought along side the European colonialists & who were those who vehemently posed them & forced them to use Ariel bombardment in Africa for the first time? Who are the majority in the Somali Ethiopian region who are still till this day leading the fiercest opposition against Ethiopia? It most certainly isn't Isaac, why are you implying that it's only Darood who live there? Demonstrations are what civilised people do to voice their opinion in support or opposition to a certain matter, I can assure you that's nothing to frown on, it beats picking up a gun & spilling blood unnecessarily. As for puntland & galmudug, they share a government & them being apart of the same country share so much, so perseverance & midnimo are a must. Besides are you forgetting that puntland resiliently stood by their fellow Somalis, while Isaac jumped ship in a bid to Abandon their fellow Somalis especially during their time in need. Need I remind you about the ship load of Somalis fleeing yemen's war that were rejected in Berbera? While on the other hand puntland welcomed them both, people & government. Tell me who hate's their fellow Somalis & who stands by them? Puntland is at the forefront of building a United,strong & prosperous Somalia with a strong standing army. While on the other hand you send & fund al shish kebab to commit deadly attacks in other parts of Somalia so you could sell the world your pipe dream of independence by making the argument that somaliland is a democracy & peaceful and deserve to be an independent nation cause Somalia is unstable & chaotic. Who's the traitor? Who's the enemy from within? War stop indoctrinating your young to hate other Somalis. What happened to those Isaac musicians that went to xamar again :ftw9nwa:

So they can go to Ethiopia but not Somalia? Who's isaac's enemy again? It's Somalis right cause of what one dictators actions, I'll hold you & other delusional isaac's in my prayers in sha Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.