Isaxaaq meets to discuss development of Cadaadley and Sabowanaag districts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I always wondered why those districts are not developed compared to New Hargeisa even though
they are very large land wise. It is good to see the locals finally focusing on it.

I don't know why suldaan xiiray is present. As suldaanka Isaxaaq carre he should know that this is a unnecessary endeavour since most of us Isaxaaqs are too intertwined with our Cidagele reer abtis and live in ciidagale neighbourhoods like jameecada

Wtf is the point of focusing on a subclan of HY's ancestral lands??

Domination of hargeisa economy should be the bigger priority that being said though if suldaan xiiray is present then I know it's going to take off :diddyswag:

Bohol

VIP
@7ONE7 Abdalle Isaxaaq are the ones intertwined with Cidagale not Qaasim though since they live in Cadaadley district near Oodweyne
region and bordered to the north by Musa Cabdalle of Saaxil.

Domination of hargeisa economy should be the bigger priority that being said though if suldaan xiiray is present then I know it's going to take off :diddyswag:

Domination kulaha your kind are guests in Hargeysa at the mercy of Zubeer Awal sons. You bring your moryanimo we kick you out of Hargeysa back to Oodweyne/Salaxley/Baligubadle.

Watch your tongue boy!

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

:faysalwtf: Feed what ? HA are poor wallahi I haven't seen a single purely HA neighbourhood in hargeisa that has houses like our purely Garxajis neighbourhoods

Plus we building our houses in calaamadaha now, hargeisa is ours and not even the government can talk because most bridges and roads run next to developed self sufficient Garxajis neighbourhoods

:faysalwtf: Feed what ? HA are poor wallahi I haven't seen a single purely HA neighbourhood in hargeisa that has houses like our purely Garxajis neighbourhoods

Plus we building our houses in calaamadaha now, hargeisa is ours and not even the government can talk because most bridges and roads run next to developed self sufficient Garxajis neighbourhoods
:hahaidiot::hemad::pachah1::russ::umad::mjlaugh:

Fucking habar awal prostitutes selling themselfs to us Garxajis in hargeisa due to poverty and lack of shame

Nigga we run away from your cheap in every form clan

Bohol

VIP
I was in Calaamadaha last year it has lots of large villas, hotels the best in Hargeisa (Ambassador
hotel) , Adams Inn etc and lots of wealthy people I agree. Cirro lives there as well.

Yo harshaw since you mentioned cirro I got to ask you maxa dhici laha if musa bixi becomes president by force?

Musa bixi already said I can take the Kursi with tanks but vote for me anyways. This is more controversial then when he said 20 years ago on tape anoo waxa dili kara duco qaadan maayo

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
7One7 is the most mirqaan Isaaq member on this forum.All he does is bash Habar Awal,makes you think that HA person must have done him real dirty for him to hate us this much :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Yo harshaw since you mentioned cirro I got to ask you maxa dhici laha if musa bixi becomes president by force?

Musa bixi already said I can take the Kursi with tanks but vote for me anyways. This is more controversial then when he said 20 years ago on tape anoo waxa dili kara duco qaadan maayo

What will happen is properly civil war and he will be confined to the West Hargeisa - Gabiley 40 km strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts