Isaxaaq meets to discuss development of Cadaadley and Sabowanaag districts

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
40 km will get even more smaller after Awdalites in Gabiley district grap a chunk of it. :mjohreally:

samaroon are our pets, forget them sxb they aint going to help you. We got the greenest land in SL, the port etc while all you ever boast about is a barren wasteland with nothing but sand and rocks

Bohol

VIP
GX will whoop you by themselves don't run to other clans though requesting "Marya alool" alliance as usual.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
samaroon are our pets, forget them sxb they aint going to help you. We got the greenest land in SL, the port etc while all you ever boast about is a barren wasteland with nothing but sand and rocks
Their ancestors use to come to us in time of droughts offering their daughters in exchange for food.Now in Modern times we can starve them with Berbera.These camel jockeys can't outplay us we are their aristocrats :win:

Bohol

VIP
We all know when it is one to one you can't handle few sub clans of H-Y to the point naago Habar Awals use run to the British to stop the abuse.
Ugaadh Cumar use to terrorize your folks.

:chrisfreshhah:

Otx7z1K.png

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
We all know when it is one to one you can't handle few sub clans of H-Y to the point naago Habar Awals use run to the British to stop the abuse.
Ugaadh Cumar use to terrorize your folks.

:chrisfreshhah:

Otx7z1K.png
The malnutrition is messing with your cognitive ability.We played politics and you lost like usual against us.Doesnt matter what time period it is in history mate.We are your bosses,we are the brain and business class of Isaaq #Aristocrats :win:

Bohol

VIP
You lost territory and were karbashed so how did you win? Sucking up to the British
didn't get you anywhere. In 1960 after independence the first government formed the
parliament speaker of former Somali republic was Garxajis while Hawiye took the
presidency and Darood the PM. Futo Awal wasn't seen until Egal a man born in Oodweyne.

win.png

Oh Cadaadley, I have great childhood memories of it.
Nice to hear some positive news concerning this place.

It is a town that is split between a river bed like Hargeisa.

I know bro, I used to play in the river bed as a child, we went there when the war broke out in the North.
What I remember is we used to dig the sand in the river bed and water would gush out after a while..
Nice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts