Isn't Edmonton beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Shut up you ghetto rat face.
I hope you get beat up by the 8 year olds who punk you at the Coyle center.:hahaidiot:
For all the people who don't know our girl here who acts hood never been near any hood or for that matter black folks:mjlaugh:
She's a sheltered cat her whole life:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Shut up you ghetto rat face.
I hope you get beat up by the 8 year olds who punk you at the Coyle center.:hahaidiot:
200.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For all the people who don't know our girl here who acts hood never been near any hood or for that matter black folks:mjlaugh:
She's a sheltered cat her whole life:mjlol:
Noooooooooo :drakelaugh:

Nigga how dare you. I'm as hood as they come, I run to DMX's where da hood at song. I watched straight out of Compton. Take that back, take it back nooow.:angryman:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The year was 2011, Christmas time...uncle calls me and orders me to be at his daughter's wedding. He is adamant I come bc since I was the matchmaker.

I looked at the tickets from Columbus to Edmonton :faysalwtf:$1k..

In no way I was gonna pay that ..then it dawned on my that my cousin in Seattle was interested in coming ..so I looked at a ticket to Seattle and it was just $240..I called him up and inquired abt him getting a rental for us..he said his boy works at the car rental..I flew over there..once I landed I slept few hours and by morning cousin was ready with them red necks type of pickup truck ..we embarked on qa journey il never forgot and which has left an impression on me..what a beauty..what a landscape..we sliced through the state of Washington before we entering Idaho. We drove through the horizontal shape of Idaho before we came upon a small border control, all empty with just 2 guards. We then entered the edge of BC province and we climbed high on the Canadian Rockies, all this was done driving. Then we entered Alberta where we then climbed down from the mountains. The beauty of this land is incredible, the lakes, the snow covered land, the winter resorts along the way. Then we reached Edmonton. Edmonton looked an industrial shit-hole. It is still does. One of the cats at the wedding (a local kid) has since been killed in the turf war

The year was 2011, Christmas time...uncle calls me and orders me to be at his daughter's wedding. He is adamant I come bc since I was the matchmaker.

I looked at the tickets from Columbus to Edmonton :faysalwtf:$1k..

In no way I was gonna pay that ..then it dawned on my that my cousin in Seattle was interested in coming ..so I looked at a ticket to Seattle and it was just $240..I called him up and inquired abt him getting a rental for us..he said his boy works at the car rental..I flew over there..once I landed I slept few hours and by morning cousin was ready with them red necks type of pickup truck ..we embarked on qa journey il never forgot and which has left an impression on me..what a beauty..what a landscape..we sliced through the state of Washington before we entering Idaho. We drove through the horizontal shape of Idaho before we came upon a small border control, all empty with just 2 guards. We then entered the edge of BC province and we climbed high on the Canadian Rockies, all this was done driving. Then we entered Alberta where we then climbed down from the mountains. The beauty of this land is incredible, the lakes, the snow covered land, the winter resorts along the way. Then we reached Edmonton. Edmonton looked an industrial shit-hole. It is still does. One of the cats at the wedding (a local kid) has since been killed in the turf war

Edmonton is run down for Canadian standards. I'll admit that. It's third world

Status
Not open for further replies.