Israel cuts off water supply to West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
It's very obvious what these atheist scum are trying to propagate on this forum: "other Muslims don't care about you, so why should you be concerned with them?". By Allah, every practicing Muslim cares for his fellow Muslim brother. I've never met an Arab that was indifferent to the plights of their fellow Muslim brothers in other countries. Sure, the leaders are evil, but that does not mean you should paint the general Muslim population with the same brush. Nacalaa.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sometimes you guys are being very harsh on Palestinians.
So do most of you see the Israelites as the good guys?:browtf:

Don't see any of them as good guys.

I don't care enough for either of them but Israelis are less problematic aa a whole.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

My ummah amirite where was the Ummah when 12000 legal Somalis were deported from the holy ground of Islam, where was the UMMAH during our civil war

Ummah is a foul ideology everyone for him/herself also Arabs are 7asad racist bunch imho

stick your Ummah up your ass 7abibi

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
It's very obvious what these atheist scum are trying to propagate on this forum: "other Muslims don't care about you, so why should you be concerned with them?". By Allah, every practicing Muslim cares for his fellow Muslim brother. I've never met an Arab that was indifferent to the plights of their fellow Muslim brothers in other countries. Sure, the leaders are evil, but that does not mean you should paint the general Muslim population with the same brush. Nacalaa.

This is not true and you know it.

Senegalese don't care for Afghans, Malaysians don't care for Tutks etc.

I am leaning towards the Palestinians. I think isrealies are more racist .you should see how black Jews are treated. Also I think it is wrong the way the land was taken from Palestinian. But anyways I will concentrate on my own place as the Arabs really don't care about us I think.

Hafez

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

My ummah amirite where was the Ummah when 12000 legal Somalis were deported from the holy ground of Islam, where was the UMMAH during our civil war

Ummah is a foul ideology everyone for him/herself also Arabs are 7asad racist bunch imho

stick your Ummah up your ass 7abibi
We were actually "one ummah" for centuries in the past. I don't see why it can't work in the future. As for the deportations and lack of military assistance, this could be blamed on the rulers of these Muslim countries, not the masses.

This is not true and you know it.

Senegalese don't care for Afghans, Malaysians don't care for Tutks etc.
It's literally part of being a practicing Muslim to have compassion for a fellow Muslim. This is undeniably an important part of the deen. Lmao you couldn't be further from the truth. The average Muslim (especially the practicing ones) do care about the hardships that other Muslims are currently facing. Stop talking out of your backside you xoolo.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

Apollo

VIP
Lol @ these delusional skinnies. The average Jew is WAY more racist to Africans than the Arab. Heck, they are racist to black JEWS, let alone Muslim African "goyim".

American Jews are one of the most liberal groups out there pushing multiculturalism for the entire West.

Israeli Jews are only racist because of the illegal immigration threat from Sudan and Eritrea. They aren't that racist to the Beta Israel Falasha. It is exaggerated.

We were actually "one ummah" for centuries in the past. I don't see why it can't work in the future. As for the deportations and lack of military assistance, this could be blamed on the rulers of these Muslim countries, not the masses.

It's literally part of being a practicing Muslim to have compassion for a fellow Muslim. This is undeniably an important part of the deen. Lmao you couldn't be further from the truth. The average Muslim (especially the practicing ones) do care about the hardships that other Muslims are currently facing. Stop talking out of your backside you xoolo.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586
Masses kulaha I've studied and part-time worked with Arabs literally the most racist bunch you'd ever meet, they mistake me for a native but get a 180 when they know my nationality, as for my family we lived here in Gulf for 40+ years I've had my share of racism with random kids calling me 3abd while being with their parents. Persay I have met some good Arabs but the vast majority are genocide tier tbh

As for Palis I've got a whole chapter for them but I don't feel like posting it atm

I'm leaving this shithole as soon as possible

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I have absolutely no issue with the Jewish people. The vast majority of them won't affect your life in a negative way if you don't interact with them. If you do interact with them, there's a possibility of coming across opportunities such as the Somali-Jewish mentorship programs that are all over North America.

Can't say the same for Abu Falafel Al Basali...one wrong word and you just might hear a deafening explosion that takes you with him.:browtf:

Bielsa

VIP
@Hafez you're talking nonsense. All the practicing Somalis I know never talked about the Rohingya Muslim refugees nor do they care much for the Uyghur Muslims either. Somalis have nothing in common with Uyghurs so it's only natural not to care about them

You live in a delusional world. Ummah is a thing of the past. It doesn't exist today and it won't exist in the future.

Hafez

VIP
American Jews are one of the most liberal groups out there pushing multiculturalism for the entire West.

Israeli Jews are only racist because of the illegal immigration threat from Sudan and Eritrea. They aren't that racist to the Beta Israel Falasha. It is exaggerated.
:ulachen001:

It's sad to see that your indoctrinated mind clouds your ability to see reality for what it is. Sure, Jewish elites propagate multiculturalism, but this is only for the "goyim", not for their own kind; they live in gated communities. I was raised in a Jewish area since my dad thought there's less immorality in their communities compared to the general public.

You have no idea what you're talking about. They own Hollywood, ography companies, etc. They would do everything in their power to prevent their children from viewing contents that are displayed in these platforms.

Here are 40,000 Jews gathering to hear their Rabbis preach about the danger that the Internet poses.

Don't tell me that you're a Shabbez goy too.

@Hafez you're talking nonsense. All the practicing Somalis I know never talked about the Rohingya Muslim refugees nor do they care much for the Uyghur Muslims either. Somalis have nothing in common with Uyghurs so it's only natural not to care about them

You live in a delusional world. Ummah is a thing of the past. It doesn't exist today and it won't exist in the future.
Only muslims I care enough to spread their cause on Social media are the Central Africans

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Funny story.

A pali went up to a cousin of mine and said mashallah I didn't know blacks could be Muslim like us Palestinians.

She told him I didn't know Palestinians still existed.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.