It’s time to consider a curfew for men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving out of the UK before it happens, the joke is on you :sass1:

By force. Back to Geert Wilders who will deport your ass back to Jigjiga

83cts4f.gif

@RedStar I doubt you want to return to the Jigjiga your family fled from. It's the same as 20 years ago.

Let's hope for your own sake Theresa May gives you some naxariis. But I hope not.

:damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Talking about humidity, we had a mini heatwave in the UK last two weeks where it was +30 degrees (86F) every single day. We probably won't be seeing much sun the rest of the summer because the clouds are coming back lol.
Only 86? It's been 89 and 92 for the past weeks. I've ditched any item of clothing that was black. Only wore whites and creams.
I wouldn't mind the UK weather, rain and cloudy and then more rain. I love that kind of weather, cozy!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@RedStar I doubt you want to return to the Jigjiga your family fled from. It's the same as 20 years ago.

Let's hope for your own sake Theresa May gives you some naxariis. But I hope not.

:damedamn:

I was in Jigjiga last summer and I lived like a king. If you went back to Hargeisa you'd get lynched :siilaanyolaugh:

I was in Jigjiga last summer and I lived like a king. If you went back to Hargeisa you'd get lynched :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm not from Hargeisa.

I told a few people I was gaal there, they didn't care and being a gaal is worse than being gay in your faith.

Jigjiga is crap. I been there. Living like a "king" means nothing there. Just a bunch of locals befriending you and treating you like royalty (I.E. buying you food or you able to rent a car everyday cause it's cheap there) so they can come to the West instead of taking a boat here. Lol

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Only 86? It's been 89 and 92 for the past weeks. I've ditched any item of clothing that was black. Only wore whites and creams.
I wouldn't mind the UK weather, rain and cloudy and then more rain. I love that kind of weather, cozy!

You're saying that now, but trust me you'd swim back to the states after a bit.

And that's summer for us, we're lucky if we get 2-3 weeks of sunshine :francis:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm not from Hargeisa.

I told a few people I was gaal there, they didn't care and being a gaal is worse than being gay in your faith.

Jigjiga is crap. I been there. Living like a "king" means nothing there. Just a bunch of locals befriending you and treating you like royalty (I.E. buying you food or you able to rent a car everyday cause it's cheap there) so they can come to the West instead of taking a boat here. Lol

You gaal and gay, the locals would see you as lucifer himself :mjlol:

At least you admit that I lived like a king in my hometown. Are you sure you went there? or is it like the time you claimed you visited Iceland just because you were in Reykjavik airport for 7 hours :pachah1:

You gaal and gay, the locals would see you as lucifer himself :mjlol:

At least you admit that I lived like a king in my hometown. Are you sure you went there? or is it like the time you claimed you visited Iceland just because you were in Reykjavik airport for 7 hours :pachah1:

I stayed in Iceland overnight. I went to the city

I been to Jigjiga. K5 has many isbaaros.

If living like a king there meant the locals gave you all their attention, then I guess you did lol.

VixR

Veritas
Obviously, this is radical, but then look at all these sexist neefs roaming about.

What the hell happened? This place is a goddamn warzone.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I wholesomely agree with you men tend to get away with a lot of things in our culture however the freedoms they so blissfully accept is in danger of turning them into gangsters and thugs where instead of hard working smart individuals like our Asian counterparts many somali men unfortunately end up in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.