Italian queen teaches madow women how to behave

what does she expect ? are the male counterparts of those ratchet girls not of low vibration? :icon rolleyes: if anything black women are too ride or die and that only holds a woman back by keeping them attached to a low life

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
what does she expect ? are the male counterparts of those ratchet girls not of low vibration? :icon rolleyes: if anything black women are too ride or die and that only holds a woman back by keeping them attached to a low life
They see their men as something to protect and die for.

This comes from their inept masculinity. They’re not submissive, or feminine.

They’ve been raised to be a strong black woman, and that’s what they’ll always be.

They see their men as something to protect and die for.

This comes from their inept masculinity. They’re not submissive, or feminine.

They’ve been raised to be a strong black woman, and that’s what they’ll always be.
true. somalis aren't much different with the strong black women mentality. no wonder so many little somali girls are running around in basketball shorts. they're ruining everyone

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
true. somalis aren't much different with the strong black women mentality. no wonder so many little somali girls are running around in basketball shorts. they're ruining everyone
That's because they're heavily influenced by AA culture. It's like @Parailia somalensis said.

There are plenty of 30+ educated somali women who aren't married. They just have too much pride or want to wear the big boy pants in the relationship.

They were also (wrongly) taught that they were better than black men for being more mature and thus look down in disdain towards them.

That's because they're heavily influenced by AA culture. It's like @Parailia somalensis said.

There are plenty of 30+ educated somali women who aren't married. They just have too much pride or want to wear the big boy pants in the relationship.

They were also (wrongly) taught that they were better than black men for being more mature and thus look down in disdain towards them.
don't put this on my fobbish generation who have our own issues.. the main culprits are you teens. addicted to hip hop music, obsessed with the blm movement, boys can't be distinguished from aas, girls dressed like miss y elliot in the 2000s, and so on

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
don't put this on my fobbish generation who have our own issues.. the main culprits are you teens. addicted to hip hop music, obsessed with the blm movement, boys can't be distinguished from aas, girls dressed like miss y elliot in the 2000s, and so on
Ehh idk, technically I'm in the same boat as you since I'm a first generation immigrant. But if you look around the most somalis my age do is tweet and post some stuff on their ig for blm, it's you guys who are the ones that are actually obsessed with BLM.

Most of the somali kids my age are pretty chill. Even though they have little dhaqan, they're not as heavily invested as you guys.

Ehh idk, technically I'm in the same boat as you since I'm a first generation immigrant. But if you look around the most somalis my age do is tweet and post some stuff on their ig for blm, it's you guys who are the ones that are actually obsessed with BLM.

Most of the somali kids my age are pretty chill. Even though they have little dhaqan, they're not as heavily invested as you guys.
nothing wrong with the blm stuff but some go too far with the other attachments

Juke

VIP
Black matriarchy is destructive and the source of AA's problems.