Italian woman commits suicide after sending taunting video of her having sex with new man to ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
An Italian woman killed herself after sending a taunting video of her having sex with a new man to her ex-boyfriend - before the footage went viral on the internet.

Tiziana Cantone, from Naples in Italy, was filmed performing a sex act on a man and the video was uploaded on to the internet before being widely shared.

There are claims in Italy that she had sent the video to her former lover to taunt him. But the explicit footage appeared online in 2015 and she faced months of abuse and mocking.

According to close friends and relatives, the 31-year-old was deeply depressed and on the brink of suicide for months prior to her death.

They claim that she could not handle the negative attention from social media.

Ms Cantone could reportedly be heard on the sex tape saying: 'Are you making a video? Bravo.'

Local media reports that this phrase has been repeatedly used by people who made parodies of the sex tape and shared them online - including Italian Serie A players Paolo Cannavaro, 35, and Antonio Floro Flores, 33.

The clip shows Sassuolo defender Paolo Cannavaro being recorded by Chievo Verona player Floro Flores as they staged the short skit in a supermarket.

The footage starts with Floro Flores doing a video selfie saying: 'But where is he (Paolo Cannavaro), what is he doing?'

The camera then pans round to Cannavaro who is kneeling in front of a shop shelf holding a carton of juice.

Paolo Cannavaro - the younger brother of FIFA World Cup and Ballon D'Or winner Fabio Cannavaro – says: 'Are you taking a video? Bravo!' and both footballers start to laugh.

The video was recorded over a year ago when the men were both Sassuolo players. Neither have commented on the recent media reports.

When her own video was shared widely, Ms Cantone is said to have started to receive abusive messages. She was also reportedly often recognised on the street and even had to quit her job.

The sex tape became so widely known that she was also forced to change her name.

Ms Cantone underwent a legal process at the court of Naples North where she was granted a new legal name to avoid being recognised.

Her lawyer, Roberta Manzillo, is said to have taken legal action against a number of internet search engines as well as people responsible for sharing the sex tape on social networks.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tape-ex-boyfriend-taunt-uploads-Internet.html

What the hell did the chick think was going to happen by sending that :dead:

I read in another article she sent it to 5 friends and it got leaked and there was no ex bf involved.

I feel bad for her.

#TrustNoOne.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
probably an unpopular opinion and people will think i'm a cuck for saying this, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the majority of the blame resides with the dude that leaked the video.

just because you receive a video doesn't mean that you suddenly have permission to leak it to the public. consent needs to be given for the distributive act first and foremost. which is why common-sense anti-revenge- laws are being established across the developed world (or at least discussed). now i don't know what italy's legal framework is (considering what a corrupt nation it is i wouldn't be surprised if they have no precedence) but the only aspect within this story that has an once of illegality is what the ex did.

now of course we can't absolve someone of being a careless, spurned individual using this as an outlet for spite. but you can't operate solely within the parameters of risk-management. the leaker in question is essentially the f*ck-up. assuming it is indeed the ex and there isn't someone else involved.

VixR

Veritas
Strange she was the catalyst to her own demise, when meanwhile there are spurned ex-husbands and boyfriends uploading nudes and homemade of women for simply leaving them. Revenge is real.

Stupid move. But she shouldn't have killed herself.

I would say don't even send nudes or make sextapes in this viral internet age, and if you do which most people will especially if your body's nice, keep it for your own eyes and be smart enough to crop out your face or have sole access to the tapes and images when sending them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending