Itoobiya iyo Maayland waa walaalo, masar dooni Mayno.

Hawiye masar wato, waxaan ka jeclahay Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.
Hadeey masar soo mari laheeyd Digil Iyo Mirifle Maayland Koofurgalbed waan soo dhaweyn lahaa. Lkn Janno Hawiye wado Naar Tolkeeyga wadaan ayaan ka dooranaa πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒ

Dadkii Dekada Marko kasoo dejiyay 40 kun oromo kadibna ku qabsadeen Gobolka baay iyi Bakool waxeey ahaayeen Hawiye.

Cida Garab igu siisay inaan iska Dulqaado Hawiye iyo oromo waxeey aheeyd Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.

Hawiye oo u diiday madaxweyne Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, inuu fadhiisto Villa Somaliya. Kuna shaqeeyo Mogadishu waxaa u diiday Hawiye. Markaan madaxweyne Abdulaahi Yusuf aan kusoo dhaweeynay Baydhabo janaay, ayeey Hawiye sameeysteen maxaakiim islaami ah , si eey u xalaaleeystaan dhiiga Dadka reer Maayland,

Waxeey soo weerareen maxaakiimta Mooda'moode iyo iidaale, Radio Shabeele oo Hawiye leh, waxaa laga lahaa xantida iyo Dumarka reer baydhabo waa qaniimo ,
Hada dagaalka wuxuu ka socdaa Baidoa Airport oo been ah.

Janno Hawiye wado waxaan ka jeclahay Naar tolkeeyga wadaan πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒπŸ›ƒπŸ“ΉπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
Hadeey masar soo mari laheeyd Digil Iyo Mirifle Maayland Koofurgalbed waan soo dhaweyn lahaa. Lkn Janno Hawiye wado Naar Tolkeeyga wadaan ayaan ka dooranaa πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒ

Dadkii Dekada Marko kasoo dejiyay 40 kun oromo kadibna ku qabsadeen Gobolka baay iyi Bakool waxeey ahaayeen Hawiye.

Cida Garab igu siisay inaan iska Dulqaado Hawiye iyo oromo waxeey aheeyd Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.

Hawiye oo u diiday madaxweyne Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, inuu fadhiisto Villa Somaliya. Kuna shaqeeyo Mogadishu waxaa u diiday Hawiye. Markaan madaxweyne Abdulaahi Yusuf aan kusoo dhaweeynay Baydhabo janaay, ayeey Hawiye sameeysteen maxaakiim islaami ah , si eey u xalaaleeystaan dhiiga Dadka reer Maayland,

Waxeey soo weerareen maxaakiimta Mooda'moode iyo iidaale, Radio Shabeele oo Hawiye leh, waxaa laga lahaa xantida iyo Dumarka reer baydhabo waa qaniimo ,

Janno Hawiye wado waxaan ka jeclahay Naar tolkeeyga wadaan πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒπŸ›ƒπŸ“ΉπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ
Waan kugu soo dhaweeynaynaa Itoobiya walaal. Kililka 14aad ayaad noqanaysiin

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber

(For the lurkers)Google Translate: (please note that the words that cannot be translated are magic spells:
As an Egyptian pilot, I love Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.
If Egypt had come through Digil and Mirifle, Mayland in the South West, I would have welcomed them. But I choose Janno Hawiye wada Naar Tolkeyei wada πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒ

The people who brought 40,000 Oromos from the port of Marko and then occupied the Bakool region were Hawiye.

The one who gave me a shoulder to tolerate Hawiye and Oromo was Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.

Hawiye refused to allow President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed to sit in Villa Somalia. Hawiye refused to work in Mogadishu. When we welcomed President Abdullahi Yusuf to Baidoa last year, Hawiye did some Islamic actions to justify the bloodshed of the people of Mayland.

They attacked Moada'moode church and temple, Radio Shabelle which has air, there were rumors and Baydhabo women are looted.
Now the war is going on at the fake Baidoa Airport.

Janno Hawiye wada I love Naar my tolke wada πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒπŸ›ƒπŸ“ΉπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ

(For the lurkers)Google Translate: (please note that the words that cannot be translated are magic spells:
If Egypt had come through Digil and Mirifle, Mayland in the South West, I would have welcomed them. But I choose Janno Hawiye wada Naar Tolkeyei wada πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ›ƒ

The people who brought 40,000 Oromos from the port of Marko and then occupied the Bakool region were Hawiye.

The one who gave me a shoulder to tolerate Hawiye and Oromo was Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.

Hawiye refused to allow President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed to sit in Villa Somalia. Hawiye refused to work in Mogadishu. When we welcomed President Abdullahi Yusuf to Baidoa last year, Hawiye did some Islamic actions to justify the bloodshed of the people of Mayland.

They attacked Moada'moode church and temple, Radio Shabelle which has air, there were rumors and Baydhabo women are looted.

Waa kalab oromo qotiya. Can't even write proper somali and uses "x" as H because thats what he learned.

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and GalbeedπŸ‡¦πŸ‡²πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
@RiceMuncher explain this????
Broski ?

@RiceMuncher

Steve Brule What GIF

That you bruv πŸ˜‚

I think it’s a copypasta lol. @Kamaaludeen Al Reewin does speak like this πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« I wanna see the original

Whoever wrote it first, doesn't speak Af-Soomaali properly. So I would not be surprised at it being a foreign larper. I don't want to point out the issues, because if it's a larper, they'll get better at it.

We need to gatekeep our 'tells', things that only Somalis can figure out.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber

Whoever wrote it first, doesn't speak Af-Soomaali properly. So I would not be surprised at it being a foreign larper. I don't want to point out the issues, because if it's a larper, they'll get better at it.

We need to gatekeep our 'tells', things that only Somalis can figure out.
This is what I was TRYING TO SAY with my quirky little mockery of his much plagiarised little text.

Trending