It's been real folks! Time to pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will be renewing my passport tomorrow inshallah. If Trump wins I will be crossing the border. I hope my Canadian Somalis welcome me with open arms.

Please vote on Tuesday. Don't let that racist, narcissistic, Orange Oompa Loompa sexist pig win. Don't let his Cheetos orange dust fingers run the freeworld. America the great is much more greater than being ran by that idiot.

American Somalis will be invading Canada. I hope you guys are ready for us. :banderas:

I wanna see the world burn so I can have an excuse to buy me a Scar and tear shit up:gunsmiley:

I'll be forming my own militia after or during WW2. Applicants are welcomed. So are ideas and suggestions

Yours truly, Discontinoues

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm a strong advocate of building a wall and making America pay for it, but we should let @Reiko in, she's one of the good ones. My MJ sister. :yousmart:

VixR

Veritas
It's not a cakewalk to have another Clinton administration in the White House again, but Trump is no doubt the more unstable, unpredictable of the two, and would be an outright disaster considering his flippant comments on everything from immigration to nuclear war. The guy's said he's "not sure" how he'll react if he loses the presidency, and is riling up his supporters to challenge the outcome be it not in his favor. This is an unprecedented affront to the very system of the country. No politician has ever said this, nor half the idiotic stuff he says. The guy is a blathering idiot.

This election is a wakeup call for the GOP.
trump-cartoon-6.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's not a cakewalk to have another Clinton administration in the White House again, but Trump is no doubt the more unstable, unpredictable of the two, and would be an outright disaster considering his flippant comments on everything from immigration to nuclear war. The guy's said he's "not sure" how he'll react if he loses the presidency, and is riling up his supporters to challenge the outcome be it not in his favor. This is an unprecedented affront to the very system of the country. No politician has ever said this, nor half the idiotic stuff he says. The guy is a blathering idiot.

This election is a wakeup call for the GOP.
trump-cartoon-6.jpg
this election is everything the gop has been building up to for decades. only difference now is trump doesnt hide behind dog whistle politics and coded language

Status
Not open for further replies.