It's friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
ofltz.jpg

Canadians carry their caano in bacs
and @Realwarya with his oot n aboot trying to send shots, bacda dhinac ka jeex oo orod cab caanahada

CFuPb_OVIAEc72r.jpg
I know u not roasting with ur sinks that look like they were designed by a toddler

enhanced-19103-1412786910-1.jpg

:ufdup:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's a tad weird that u say it's shitty place but you're here often? How does that work

Haye I'll be standing outside Greenlane masjid 4 u. Make sure you wear a white khamis ma garatay

Sometimes you gotta see the real struggle to appreciate what you've got. Whenever I feel ungrateful, I jump on the M1 to Qudhunham for a bit of iman boost :lolbron:

I'm sensing the Salafi-GLM rivalry here lol

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Sometimes you gotta see the real struggle to appreciate what you've got. Whenever I feel ungrateful, I jump on the M1 to Qudhunham for a bit of iman boost :lolbron:

I'm sensing the Salafi-GLM rivalry here lol
Loooooooool you're a prick. Where are you from? Manchester?

I've never been to the salafi masjid tbh ppl who converted to Islam baa ku badan who are looking for a wife/husband.

Salafis from UK : "oy bruv let me tell you bout the Deen bruv...you see the sunnah, the sunnah akh. Let the beard grow bruv, fitna is peak fam, pants above the ankles bruv...."

If I wanted an easy way to marriage I'd just add Abu on my Facebook name, pic with khamiis, have in my heading "upon the sunnah of the righteous 3 generations ", pull my pants up and rub my head on the ground till its black.

Not out West.

Plastic bags are a Ontario thing but I prefer plastic bags. Milk is more fresh and tastes better. Now I deal with crusty shit on the cap

They don't know it's jus preference in most Ontario to use bags. Although jugs, cartons and bags are all available. Canada has everything, it's arguably the greatest country on earth:kendrickcry:

They don't know it's jus preference in most Ontario to use bags. Although jugs, cartons and bags are all available. Canada has everything, it's arguably the greatest country on earth:kendrickcry:

Indeed it is. I think 95% of Ontarians use bags. I never seen a milk carton in Ontario in someone's home.

But I can't find the bags at all in Alberta.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You'll find your occasional cadaan that looks like his spent 10 years at the local marfash other than that idk m8.

@Tramo people who use those sinks are the true water benders, bending hot water into cold water and shit to mix it whilst doing the dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.