Its official, Koonfur booty on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
As-long as those girls are not from my immediate community I honestly don't care and gave
up. I can't be guarding 6 million pussys.

What the fok. Does that say 50 kun a year:dwill:. What the actual fok.:kanyehmm: What the fok:eminemdamn: 50 thousand a year....what the fok:what:

50 kun sanad kasts..what The fok :what1:

How:obamatell:
The fok:wtfguccimane:

10 years =500,000 ..what the fok:tuckerwtf:

Hubble

VIP
I actually ignored the title because waraabe is weird but that's disgusting from you, you're not funny at all.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. No self respect. Kill those Arab bootyclappers. How dare they put Somalis below the worth of an Arab. It is impossible to even put Somalis at the same level as those trash

Sadly our government only understands pesos. If SL saves up for a few years off this port deal they can by their freedom...our gov will probably even throw in some of puntland:eminemdamn:

Sadly our government only understands pesos. If SL saves up for a few years off this port deal they can by their freedom...our gov will probably even throw in some of puntland:eminemdamn:
Lol why are you surprised you admitted to such earlier shameless gov will do whatever it takes to make quick money :mjdontkno:

It's all about $$$ the agency that got that contract are Culusow close family.

The minimum the Slave workers will get paid, lets say the lower end

$500 per month 24/7 days a week they have to work.

50000*500= $25 million
The agency will deduct their own fees properly 10%. $2.5 million per month from the poor slave workers, maybe more with deduction of wages under penalties.

$30 million per year with adds on maybe $20million.

And they will use $5 million a year, to silence yiinka MPs and the government officials.

Everything is money $ lacagey lacag unukaa leh, they will sell their own mothers dadkaan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.