Its official, Koonfur booty on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about $$$ the agency that got that contract are Culusow close family.

The minimum the Slave workers will get paid, lets say the lower end

$500 per month 24/7 days a week they have to work.

50000*500= $25 million
The agency will deduct their own fees properly 10%. $2.5 million per month from the poor slave workers, maybe more with deduction of wages under penalties.

$30 million per year with adds on maybe $20million.

And they will use $5 million a year, to silence yiinka MPs and the government officials.

Everything is money $ lacagey lacag unukaa leh, they will sell their own mothers dadkaan.

that is big lie even though your calculation is correct,that deal was faciliated by an official in the former government.

that is big lie even though your calculation is correct,that deal was faciliated by an official in the former government.

[QUOTE="Heshiiskan ayaa waxaa qandaraas lagu siiyay shirkad aay leehihiin laba wiil oo uu madaxweynaha uu adeer u yahay oo lagu kala magacaabo Cabdiraxman Kampala iyo Saadaq Cabdikariin oo labadoodaba hadda aay ka mid yihiin howlwadeenada madaxtooyada JFS..[/QUOTE]

and the man who facilitated this contract is Daahir Maxamuud Geelle Safiirka Wadanka Sacuudiga somalia u fadhiya.
from HAG website caasimada
http://caasimadda.com/daawo-haweenk...e-xasan-sheekh-in-uu-iib-geeyo-dumarka-video/

and those two guys below will the run the contract
1) Saadaq Cabdikariin Deputy Chief of Staff
2) Cabdiraxman Kampala Chief Protocol

http://xogmaalcom.com/2015/07/12/fa...eynaya-safar-dibadeed-magacyada-qabiiladooda/

I'll find the the guys name that got the contract, and the source, Casimada online has already exposed those two guys that got the contract.

If it's a big lie tell us who facilited it and the names.

Today Culusow has ordered the minister to hurry up/speed up to sign up the girls.

The Arabs wants fresh young girls
15-25.

http://caasimadda.com/xassan-sh-oo-...dhawaan-lasiiyay-amar-cusub-oo-uu-soo-saaray/

the deal is not new,it is old ,pakistanis and indians send 10000s of their workers to gulf countries every year how are somalis different where 1 every 4 child dies at infancy,suicide bombing become way of life,tahriib,illegal human trafficking,death at high seas..this kind of news should be welcomed and i hope many thousand thousand families benefit from this scheme.
ahlubayt,are you daarood?

I told you Somalia is no longer a country it's just a front for a private business with the president as the CEO he's milking his position as he sees fit whilst acting all benevolent and "wadani". Saudi could've asked Sudan or any other country in the so called league but they had to push it on the Somalis throw a petty change into the equation and they'll comply

We need a reqonquista I'd rather have sheriff back

It has always been illegal for a member of the Arab nation states to have an arab work as a maid in their country. Somalia is a member of the Arab league, and legally somalis were never ever allowed to be employed as maids in arab countries. Somalia begged Saudi to take this deal, Saudi didn't ask for it. Fokin disgraceful shit.....FOK :eminemdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
the deal is not new,it is old ,pakistanis and indians send 10000s of their workers to gulf countries every year how are somalis different where 1 every 4 child dies at infancy,suicide bombing become way of life,tahriib,illegal human trafficking,death at high seas..this kind of news should be welcomed and i hope many thousand thousand families benefit from this scheme.
Look at this dumb useless moryan smh

I'll find the the guys name that got the contract, and the source, Casimada online has already exposed those two guys that got the contract.

If it's a big lie tell us who facilited it and the names.

Today Culusow has ordered the minister to hurry up/speed up to sign up the girls.

The Arabs wants fresh young girls
15-25.

http://caasimadda.com/xassan-sh-oo-...dhawaan-lasiiyay-amar-cusub-oo-uu-soo-saaray/
Saudi begged lot but the perivous government said no, even siad Berre the dictators said to Saudi send me first Saudi girls in work in our farms so I can send Somalis girls and Saudi never liked him for that reasons plus his killing of religion men.

waraabe

Your superior
Saudi begged lot but the perivous government said no, even siad Berre the dictators said to Saudi send me first Saudi girls in work in our farms so I can send Somalis girls and Saudi never liked him for that reasons plus his killing of religion men.

Kkkkk I never heard of that one before.

Because people demonize siad barre ' regime all time, yes he was dictator but he respected the dignity of his people and Somalis were well respected because of him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi words can't describe how low the Somalis have fallen.

:francis:

I feel helpless, it's like watching the colonialists carve up Somali territory all over again, but this time it's third world countries doing the carving up.

Wallahi words can't describe how low the Somalis have fallen.

I feel helpless, it's like watching the colonialists carve up Somali territory all over again, but this time it's third world countries doing the carving up.

:(

"Hablo weerar geli kara
Hablo geela dhicin kara
Hablo geesi dili kara
Gobanimana hanan kara
Hablo talada goyn kara
Garta madal ka niqi kara
Garashana iskaga mida
Quruxdana ka wada gob ah
Geesteena mooyee
Geyi kale ma joogaan!"

R u daarood kulahaa bal caaqan bal eega, that's all you have say!
Uganda,kenya, Indonesia, Philippine,Ethiopia have all banned their citizens to work in Saudi Arab sheep shaggers.

Despite the all the facts there is out there, you want to still, sell dumarka soomaliyeed, sxb since your eager to sell, can we auction your arse to highest Arab sheep shaggers. Dameer foqul dameer.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...ids-working-saudi-arabia-160123051600447.html
https://www.rt.com/news/329899-uganda-maids-ban-saudi/

Nayaa Paid pennies - we will auction your arse here in somalispot

The auction is live and open

The starting bid is $1 dollar
Yaa ku daraya:coolphone::)

Status
Not open for further replies.