It's Official! The Muslims Of Michigan Have Fully Endorsed Trump!

Arab clowns. Xoolo. Watch him support the Israelis even more than this admin, spew anti Muslim hate and ban Muslims from entering that country

They could be South Asian as well. Besides, many groups like Ahmadis and Ismailia claim Muslims as well even though mainstream Muslims don't consider them as Muslims. So we don't know who those people were.

I am personally sitting out and not voting for either of these 2 major parties.

Liberal ayeeyo is right. It was Yemenis apparently. I'm literally out of reasons to hate Yemenis more. No wonder Yemen is more of a shithole than Somalia
Bro wasn’t the DNC kicking out influential arabs out of their convention and refusing to give them a reason why?
On multiple occasions American Muslim leaders tried to appeal to the DNC, there are videos of DNC members laughing at Muslims saying where are you gonna to? Trump? All while laughing at them.
Well now they got what they wanted.

I doubt it’s a female thing, but both Kamala and Hillary made the same mistakes. Instead of trying to appeal to voters who should be voting for them they antagonize and push them away. They both ran their campaign if the strength of we’re not as bad as Trump, or if you don’t for us Trump will ruin you.

People underestimate how much people are swayed by their emotions and vindictiveness. Arabs/Muslim are willing to crash out on this, and rightfully so.

Bro wasn’t the DNC kicking out influential arabs out of their convention and refusing to give them a reason why?
On multiple occasions American Muslim leaders tried to appeal to the DNC, there are videos of DNC members laughing at Muslims saying where are you gonna to? Trump? All while laughing at them.
Well now they got what they wanted.

I doubt it’s a female thing, but both Kamala and Hillary made the same mistakes. Instead of trying to appeal to voters who should be voting for them they antagonize and push them away. They both ran their campaign if the strength of we’re not as bad as Trump, or if you don’t for us Trump will ruin you.

People underestimate how much people are swayed by their emotions and vindictiveness. Arabs/Muslim are willing to crash out on this, and rightfully so.

I doubt this has anything to do with that.

There are many madkhali/sufis who support tyrants in the Muslim world, they work for those governments closely with the zionists and the us and are propped up as if they represent Muslims.

These do not represent your average Muslim who supports neither party but are probably employees of some state. Remember the abhraham accords? The madkhalis and sufis like hamza yusuf who work with the UAE. That was under the trump administration. He gave the tyrants in the Muslim world free reign with their zionsits masters, they were very upset when trump lost.

They had a campaign back then obsessively attacking Ilhan Omar, they dont care about her unislamic practices but hated her for calling out Saudi/UAE and opposing trump and their abraham accords. It was all over arab zionist social media that had their leaders images as dps, they were all government bots.