Not open for further replies.
I already got mine

They need to be cleaned daily sxb :sass2:
No worries fam I'll be spraying 5 bottles of this shit on them
maxresdefault.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I prefer summer, the weather is perfect your skin goes nice and tanned, you can eat ice cream, have picnics at the park. Dress nicely without a coat killing your style :banderas:.

Winter is too cold and rainy. I can't wait to move out from this rainy cold country. :pacspit:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
August is my birthday :mjcry:

But yeah it's a thoroughly irrelevant month. Too hot and everything that could happen prolly happened in July. No good movies and no sports either :wow:

May is objectively the best month for me rivalled only by October

Don't say that, the month of August is a special month that is full of sun and fun. :rejoice:
Also, August was the month were Yannie made her way into the world at 3:15 pm.:wow1: You have brought shame to August babies all over the world.:wow:

VixR

Veritas
The nights are getting brisk but its still summery days where I am.

I can't wait til fall colors start popping up, it's my favorite season too, along with the first two months of winter afterwhich I get bored of winter and start getting anxious for spring, especially since my stupid ass got a low riding car that kisses the ground and is a to drive through the snowy roads when the plows dont reach us, which is a lot. Rambling.

Fall fashion:rejoice:

I would say finally boots are approps, but I wear them year round like a badass. And f*ck you if you look at me and my middle of the summer ankle boots sideways, you ain't funding my addiction.

Speaking of which, SALES :rejoice:

Fall candle scents :rejoice:

One time of the year coffee tastes good to me cuz of the extra seasonal flavors:rejoice:

When dudes start growing out their beards and you spy some badass bearded mofos on the street on the reggy just asking for some covert staring :rejoice:

My trusty not dusty onesie coming out that storage real quick :rejoice:

Fireplace lit:rejoice:

Rainnnn :rejoice:

Take me away.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i love somali people because they don't even try to hide that they're tall

got 5'7 girls going to 5'11 in heels not giving a shit

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
5'6-5'7 is essentially the 6'0-6'1 for women

tall enough to be imposing if need be but not too tall to no longer be immediately approachable

VixR

Veritas
What's this I'm seeing. Somali guys are tall enough, why would you be intimidated by a 5'6-5'7 girl, that's not even tall that's verging on average o_O

N

NaomiHoney

Don't say that, the month of August is a special month that is full of sun and fun. :rejoice:
Also, August was the month were Yannie made her way into the world at 3:15 pm.:wow1: You have brought shame to August babies all over the world.:wow:

August is the best of all months.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't want to come across as a dirty old fart, but September = Freshers Season, all the excited birds release their inner hoes. It's a turn up every night for two weeks. Oktoberfest at the end of the month for all you aspiring alcoholics too.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What's this I'm seeing. Somali guys are tall enough, why would you be intimidated by a 5'6-5'7 girl, that's not even tall that's verging on average o_O

I mean to other girls lmao

And nah that range is considerably above average. To contextualize, it's average in the Netherlands. The tallest place on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts