Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.

This is totally natural and don't let anyone shame you into thinking otherwise, the fast majority of people have these experiences.

The girls who are telling you to focus on your studies instead are really telling you to just "date & have sex" or "masturbate it off" (which they themselves do)

Until you reach this mythical "independence" stage which never happens even for those who advice to do this, they are full of xasad.

These are the ones who loiter around late 20's early 30's as spinsters wallowing in haram who no responsible man wants and despite all their years of work have still no savings to show for this 'independence' dream.

My advice to you is try the parental route, if that fails and they resist this for worldly reasons, find yourself a pious brother who is at least minimum 5-10 years older then you, if your 18, the gap needs to be even bigger then that, someone above 25 minimum.

Males in the west mature very late and based on the way life here is at least in the UK, provided the male has wasted no years at uni, he will finish 21/22, no pay 1 year internship 23/24, junior position 24/26 reaching professional stable position 26/27 on wards.

It's roughly the same for those on apprenticeship or those learning skilled trades, but even more important then this is the mental maturity to raise a family often comes when a men is capable of it financially.

Last edited:
All women are like you OP.

The difference between you and them is that you haven't done anything to address it. Some women would get married right now, others would masturbate and others will have have 1 night stands and some may have boyfriends. There are only 4 choices.

Almost all women on this forum are single so they either masturbate, have boyfriends or do 1 night stands. They will not admit to this but this the reality.

New generation of western halimos are funny crying for the in forums.

They also do it in real life. They are the no FGM generation. This is expected.

One was begging me to sleep with her. I couldn't believe it and I got very uncomfortable. Another one who was Iraqi also begged me to finger her and she was a virgin but I told her to get out of my face.

Bohol

VIP
They also do it in real life. They are the no FGM generation. This is expected.

One was begging me to sleep with her. I couldn't believe it and I got very uncomfortable. Another one who was Iraqi also begged me to finger her as she was a virgin but I told her to get out of my face.

kkkk it is becoming a crazy world out there.

Does anyone know how to tell which guy has a higher libido vs. someone with a lower one? Without doing like ... test runs, or anything haram. Its my biggest fear to have mismatched libidos with someone.

Very simple, look at his athleticism, how much exercises/sports he participates in (the more the better)

The more active & physically fit he is the higher his T levels and libido are, good build lean muscles are a great indication of this too.

But libido/T levels are not constant, bad diets, sudden weight gain and inactivity along with stress absolutely destroy this, so it's important this is maintained.

The reason why your libido levels are higher then other fat obese inactive Xaalimo's is because of your constant activities and workout ethics, and possibly superior diet.

The moment you drop them and begin to act like the typical diaspora Xaalimo you will loose this. If you keep fit chances are so will he to compete with you, look for someone that has been doing this for a very long time (ask him) unlikely he will stop.

There are specific foods that further boost libido to crazy levels you can cook up, and other mechanism you can employ if he begins to wane (cook healthy stuff) and keep stress and buuq away from him to maximise.

Remember the fitter you are, the more his libido increases, if you begin to turn fat like other Xaalimo's his libido and subsequent desire for you drops which is natural, you need to maintain your sexiness too.

kkkk it is becoming a crazy world out there.

They can't have boyfriends and the only men they know are their classmates and co-workers where it's frowned upon (or even against the rules) to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with. Of course they will be sexually frustrated.

And they are pushing marriage back to have the ideal man.

Bohol

VIP
They can't have boyfriends and the only men they know are their classmates and co-workers where it's frowned upon (or even against the rules) to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with. Of course they will be sexually frustrated.

It is becoming tough to be a Muslim girl in the west.

wars

Inhermouth
E45C1240-A292-4FFC-89B1-F20EC024733A.jpeg
Thirst nigga get outta here :camby:

Very simple, look at his athleticism, how much exercises/sports he participates in (the more the better)

The more active & physically fit he is the higher his T levels and libido are, good build lean muscles are a great indication of this too.

But libido/T levels are not constant, bad diets, sudden weight gain and inactivity along with stress absolutely destroy this, so it's important this is maintained.

The reason why your libido levels are higher then other fat obese inactive Xaalimo's is because of your constant activities and workout ethics, and possibly superior diet.

The moment you drop them and begin to act like the typical diaspora Xaalimo you will loose this. If you keep fit chances are so will he to compete with you, look for someone that has been doing this for a very long time (ask him) unlikely he will stop.

There are specific foods that further boost libido to crazy levels you can cook up, and other mechanism you can employ if he begins to wane (cook healthy stuff) and keep stress and buuq away from him to maximise.

Remember the fitter you are, the more his libido increases, if you begin to turn fat like other Xaalimo's his libido and subsequent desire for you drops which is natural, you need to maintain your sexiness too.

Do you consider yourself religious?

I am not pushing marriage back to have the ideal man. I'm actually postponing it because A. I don't think there's any guy who wants to marry a girl who has 3 years of college left. I also don't think there's a Somali guy in college who is serious about his education and career would want a wife during undergrad.

B. I want to become the best version of myself first. I don't spend enough time with my family, I'm not up to the religious standards I want in a husband, etc. So I have to better myself first.

I ask if you're religious because I like your post, but I'm a bit concerned with your last sentence. I get it, that we shouldn't let ourselves go. But when I'm in my late thirties, even if I've been taking care of myself to the the best of my ability, I won't be as sexy and youthful as I am now at 19. So I'm just wondering if your mindset is representative of religious Faarax's, where if she changes he does not feel any responsibility to please his wife.

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.
Abayo just have sex! You can always repent to god, but a throbbing soul needs what it needs!!! :trumpsmirk:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Abayo just have sex! You can always repent to god, but a throbbing soul needs what it needs!!! :trumpsmirk:

You must be a dusty (horny) Xalimo who looks super religious wearing a khimar and only shows her true colors on the web.

Trending