Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

then he could be a transgender since there been many cases of trangender identity in somali men.

Tranny Somali men are extremely rare. They will either be killed by Somalis or commit suicide since trannies are known to be the most suicidal maniacs since they are mentally ill.

But this is a real Xalimo expressing her high libido.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Don't f*ck up your life and your future kids life by having sex too early, finish school, get a stable life. And if you must, just masturbate.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Masturbation fam. You got hands for a reason.if I wasn't beating my dick I would probably be fucking. So would a lot of other dudes who are trying hard to abstain

Put your hand down your pants and have a DJ studio sesh on that pussy
^like this

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I’m only ever gonna propose to a girl ONCE if she says no at that time I ask or says wait until I finish school... that’s it. I’m not marrying that girl and I’m ending it.
A lot of girls are with this “Let me finish my studies” I can’t wait to hear that line.

Last edited:

DeadStar

Mania.

Manic people tend to be very impulsive, demanding, and aggressive, which often results in spending too much money, drinking too much, sexual promiscuity, and trouble with the law.
I am Very impulsive especially around Somalis. I don’t know why. But I LOVE THAT IM IMPULSIVE. and can I tell u a secret. I wanna go to Minneapolis just for the sake of fucking shit up. Told my parents I am buying a gun and a motorcycle not to ask permission coz I am way past that age but just as a FYI u feel me?

DeadStar

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.
Ok if u wanna go suck some dick then go suck some dick.
But I’m telling u, u better know how to shake some ass.

Females were always horny.

This is a great myth and one that has its roots in traditions outside the Muslim one. Allah knows it permeates our works. The famous scholar of the 5th century AH, Ibn Hazm wrote this:

"I hear many people say, "Complete subjugation to the passions is found only among men, and not among women." I never cease to wonder at this assertion. My own unwavering opinion is, that men and women are exactly equal in their inclination towards these two things. The man does not exist who, having been offered the love of a pretty woman a long time, and there being no obstacle to prevent him, will not fall into Satan's net, will not be seduced by sin, and will not be excited by desire and led astray by lust. Similarly there is no woman who, if invited by a man in the same circumstances, will not surrender to him in the end; it is the absolute law and inescapable decree of destiny."

Ibn Hazm grew up in the palaces of Spain, surrounded by women for the initial period of his life. I’m almost positive he’s the only scholar of his caliber who has had that much interaction with women. He's one of the few who understood female sexuality and did trivialize it. He did not believe in many of the myths that other scholars did. He says if it were not for the prohibition on exposing sins, he would have written about the conversations women have amongst themselves. Conversations, according to him, which would completely stun men who think that women do not have strong sexual desires. He’s also very frank in how man and women act:

>And I will describe something to you that you see with your own eyes: and that is that I have never seen a woman in any place who senses that a man is looking at or listening to her, except that she begins to gesture in a way that she not normally gesture, and begins to make remarks the likes of which she was not making before, and you would see her pay more attention to how she articulates her words and how she varies her postures – in an obvious and non-subtle manner. Men do the same thing if they sense the presence of women."
most females are just as if not more horny then men especially the ones that are studying .follow your heart and head and not your vag ,you could get married if you want to make the deed halaal .if your worried about making little ones get a depo prover hormone shot. not sure if im spelling it right my girl gets this every 3-4 months instead of the birth controll pills which most always forget to take .make sure the men always pulls out just in case.

most females are just as if not more horny then men especially the ones that are studying .follow your heart and head and not your vag ,you could get married if you want to make the deed halaal .if your worried about making little ones get a depo prover hormone shot. not sure if im spelling it right my girl gets this every 3-4 months instead of the birth controll pills which most always forget to take .make sure the men always pulls out just in case.

Terrible advice, that shit makes you fat like a whale and messes up your menstrual cycle. Stay away from depo provera.

Last edited:
I also have a very high libido since my doctors said my testosterone level is very high but I always try to go gym and do some sports like MMA to restrain myself from committing Zina or watching . I'm quite religious and do positive things in my life and always go to university to study hard.

Sister, please don't marry over lust. The Faarax you want in your life must be respectful to his mother then that means he'll be respectful to you. He must also be a graduate with a good quality job and must also have a good deen. But stay away from maskeen Faaraxs because they will only have sex with you twice a week or less and some Xalimos complain about these type of cuck Faraaxs because they are so maskeen and tend to be good boys who are religious and work hard but their sex game is terrible.

Find a successful Alpha Faarax and you won. There are many of them and inshallah you'll find him who will satisfy your desires and will treat you like a Queen.

LOLEST.

Poor fellow, wait till you marry. You will be lucky if you can go one round once a week.

:ayaanswag:

Terrible advice, that shit makes you fat like a whale and messes up your menstrual cycle.
my girl wants to tigh up her tube instead ,doctors won't let her .her cheeks and ass cheeks is making a gain :banderas:
not all women react to it the same .but yes some do gain weight .a little weight dont hurt no one .op must decide if she wants to be sexually frustrated or gain gain some pounds , and hope the pounds dont go straight to her calool

Trending