I've decided to defend this Somali brother,pro bono,against this character assassination by his ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mother f*ck them crocodile tears she's from the uk one phone call & her man will be arrested and have a restraining order put on him & he'll never be able to see his kids. These xalimos have destroyed our community, they kick the father out the home so there's no one to discipline the kids. If you look around wallahi most of the homes are single parent homes cause these chicks are gassed using the children against fathers, wallahi the amount of me that I know who haven't seen their kids in years is mind boggling to say the least, us men have it really bad in the west, imagine you have a daughter & you can't even be around her to show her what a real man is all about. I know hundreds of good men hardworking men who love their kids but they can't come close to them cause the woman brings up trumped-up charges against them. I have no empathy for this woman wallahi, fathers have zero rights when it comes to their kids & evil jealous conniving cunning women use the kids against them, more & more men are opting out to marry a girl back home.

How is the father getting kicked out of the house?

If he lives there than why accept getting kicked out

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How is the father getting kicked out of the house?

If he lives there than why accept getting kicked out
Are you not familiar with the law in the uk? :ohhh: Why don't you stop reading them gossip & girly magazine's & do some research even if the man owns the house he'll still get kicked out, fathers have no rights wallahi it's a sad state of affairs :stopit:

She is very brave for sharing her story. A lot of ppl are suffering but our culture teaches us to keep quiet which is very sad. Somalis don't like to hear the truth. This woman is hurting may Allah ease her pain.

Allah knows what happened but something tells me(assuming she's sane), she wouldn't take it to the public like that. She seems frustrated. However, I don't know if I am the only who believes that I think dumarka somalida are a little crazy. and before yall come at me for this, think about it. Or it could be my bad luck that all the ones I've come across were a little nuts. Could it be all women? I haven't dated ajnabis since high school and that was so long ago plus I wouldn't even call those things a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.