I've lost 60 pounds since May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm 195 pounds and I'm 6'4

:mjsuitcry:

Gaining weight has been a problem for me all my life. I actually look decent now but there was a time when clothes would hang on me like a katabaan.

Apollo

VIP
165 lbs and 6'3'' here.

My body fat percentage is very low, abs are very visible but I'm not that muscular overall.
I might start bulking soon and hope to gain 20 lbs in muscle mass next year.

Hafez

VIP
165 lbs and 6'3'' here.

My body fat percentage is very low, abs are very visible but I'm not very muscular overall.
Wtf your 165lbs? Pass by a benadiri restaurant bro we feed you and help you add on a few kgs.
:denzelnigga:

Hafez

VIP
That's normal for my height actually. You are probably skinny fat instead. Rather be lean than skinny fat. lol
Nah I'm even bro. I used to go gym but I left and lost a few lbs. Ive noticed it's usually Cushtic and White people who get skinny-fat bodies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
165 lbs and 6'3'' here.

My body fat percentage is very low, abs are very visible but I'm not that muscular overall.

No wonder people call us skinnies lol

Michael Phelps is my height and my weight exactly, but he looks phenomenal whereas I look ordinary. Swimmers in general have remarkable bodies, but us Somalis got skinny frames to begin with so to look like Phelps is obtainable.

Hafez

VIP
No wonder people call us skinnies lol

Michael Phelps is my height and my weight exactly, but he looks phenomenal whereas I look ordinary. Swimmers in general have remarkable bodies, but us Somalis got skinny frames to begin with so to look like Phelps is obtainable.
This.

I am between 180 and 190lbs and I am over 6'4" I think. You would think I would look average to slim right? Well I look skinny but I have a little belly that sticks out of my under shirts...I hate it!

I am between 180 and 190lbs and I am over 6'4" I think. You would think I would look average to slim right? Well I look skinny but I have a little belly that sticks out of my under shirts...I hate it!

You and Amun and VicePrez and others who are over 6'4 and under 200 are starving

Status
Not open for further replies.