Ive lost a stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't eat anything after 1pm. I have all my 2000 calories before then. I might have a lollipop or some small candies after and water though

I've lost 10 pounds in the past 40 days or so. I recommend anyone trying to lose weight to do this

F

Forfon

I don't eat anything after 1pm. I have all my 2000 calories before then. I might have a lollipop or some small candies after and water though

I've lost 10 pounds in the past 40 days or so. I recommend anyone trying to lose weight to do this

:mindblown: Why would you do such thing Abdi ghafur??

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Well done @Gorgon one stone is a lot :nvjpqts:

I'm on a weight loss journey too. I've lost 4kg since I started; I've still got another 3kg to go.
Here's some unsolicited advice, drink lots of water and cut all refined sugar from your diet on top of your exercise plan. Be active and do something that makes you sweat every day. You should see big results in a matter of weeks.
The last point set an achievable goal and make a deadline. My deadline is December, it keeps me on schedule and motivated.

F

Forfon

Hello @RedStar

I have been exactly doing what you just said. Also with a calorie controlled meal plans. However, I think I might stop that and eat mostly organic. I want this to a life style change and of course this all due to life choices and changed from within.

I'm glad to know your plan is working.

Wish you nothing but the best

S

SOMACOON

It just disappeared when I was losing weight, all of it like a chinese lady's droopy one. I have no figure any more, I'm going to have to gain a little bit back and do leg lifts to get some shape in that region.
281.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts