I've watched and observed our Somali people and I have concluded that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the Somali people have high IQ and are tragically and excessively proud people.

They have high IQ because their language expression is advanced. Just pay attention to their maahmaah ( proverbs ). You pay attention to a nomad who never beg for to school and you realize this person is highly intelligent but was never given schooling.

Somali people easily adopt to new environment and they tend to flourish.

They are an excellent entrepreneurs. They are a very proactive people.

They are people who are aware of an enemy's plot to compromise him.

They are very proud people and this proudness is their Achilles heel. It is one of the source of its demise.

Then you ask, what's wrong with our government ?

Too proud to allow the other tribe to rule over you !

Excessive proudness is the source of all evil.

If we were as proud as you claim we would have been united, no? Turks have real pride. How they all came out to defend their country when the coup happened is something our country and our people need to learn from.

If we were as proud as you claim we would have been united, no? Turks have real pride. How they all came out to defend their country when the coup happened is something our country and our people need to learn from.
Turks have pride for their country. Somalis have pride for their habros.

We need to teach somalis back home to be creative, es pecially the kids. We need to encourage them. I wonder how good is the education back home ?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
We need to teach somalis back home to be creative, es pecially the kids. We need to encourage them. I wonder how good is the education back home ?

Not good at all tbh its a lucrative business. Quick way to cash in money :francis:

Turks have pride for their country. Somalis have pride for their habros.

True. The Turks are mixed race wise too. We are all 100% Somali. Then you hear horrific stories of people who slaughtered their neighbors during the war. I don't really see pride, or nationalism just tribalism and ignorance.

the Somali people have high IQ and are tragically and excessively proud people.

They have high IQ because their language expression is advanced. Just pay attention to their maahmaah ( proverbs ). You pay attention to a nomad who never beg for to school and you realize this person is highly intelligent but was never given schooling.

Somali people easily adopt to new environment and they tend to flourish.

They are an excellent entrepreneurs. They are a very proactive people.

They are people who are aware of an enemy's plot to compromise him.

They are very proud people and this proudness is their Achilles heel. It is one of the source of its demise.

Then you ask, what's wrong with our government ?

Too proud to allow the other tribe to rule over you !

Excessive proudness is the source of all evil.
i laughed at the part you said we have high IQ. somalis probably have the lowest IQ of any group of people. and no we dont easily adapt and thrive in new environments. yes we are entrepreneurial but our lack of creativity stifles us. we all want to open restaurants, internet cafes and such but nobody is thinking out of the box.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats true Its crazy how Tribalistic Somalis are I still cant believe when I see old odayal arguing why their qabiil is better

This quote fits all those who cant stop talking about qabiil

the-person-who-has-nothing-to-brag-about-but-their-ancestors-is-like-a-potato-the-best-part-of-them-quote-1.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i laughed at the part you said we have high IQ. somalis probably have the lowest IQ of any group of people. and no we dont easily adapt and thrive in new environments. yes we are entrepreneurial but our lack of creativity stifles us. we all want to open restaurants, internet cafes and such but nobody is thinking out of the box.

Believe me you Somalis are highly intelligent. Just go back home and listen to them talk about something. They are highly informed and intellectual.

Believe me you Somalis are highly intelligent. Just go back home and listen to them talk about something. They are highly informed and intellectual.
i did go back home and it was a sad sight to be honest. i guess talking is all we're good at. there are so many different things the diaspora could invest their money in but they open thousand restaurants, hotels, cafes. no creativity what so ever. a sign of high intelligence is conflict resolution and conflict is all we are good at. just because we can be articulate thats far from being intelligent. i have actually concluded that most somalis are retarded ( for lack o a better word).

Odeg

Gedo
i did go back home and it was a sad sight to be honest. i guess talking is all we're good at. there are so many different things the diaspora could invest their money in but they open thousand restaurants, hotels, cafes. no creativity what so ever. a sign of high intelligence is conflict resolution and conflict is all we are good at. just because we can be articulate thats far from being intelligent. i have actually concluded that most somalis are retarded ( for lack o a better word).
Then what brings you to a somali forum if most are in your own words retarded?

Mercury

VIP

Thats what I dont understand they got a shit ton of restaurants and hotels

I got some good ideas Im gonna bring to the table But thats in the future

Then what brings you to a somali forum if most are in your own words retarded?
lol i didn't come here for intelligent conversations. most of you guys argue about qabiils, women marrying out etc.. besides i said most, not all. there could be intelligent people on this site as well as stupid ones. mercury for example strikes as a logical person. anywho i signed up to a somali forum cos am somali and i want to participate even if i think most somalis are stupid.

Thats what I dont understand they got a shit ton of restaurants and hotels

I got some good ideas Im gonna bring to the table But thats in the future
same i plan on saving up to open a business back home but i need to think of something that will be beneficial to the people and provide a lot of jobs. not the retail/hospitality businesses people opt or.

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
same i plan am saving up to open a bussiness back home but i need to think something that will be beneficial to the people and provide a

I saved up some money to start a go kart business But Turns out a Guy already Made one last year and hes making alotta cash lol

Life shit happens But I got bigger better plans now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts