I've watched and observed our Somali people and I have concluded that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
lol i didn't come here for intelligent conversations. most of you guys argue about qabiils, women marrying out etc.. besides i said most, not all. there could be intelligent people on this site as well as stupid ones. mercury for example strikes as a logical person. anywho i signed up to a somali forum cos am somali and i want to participate even if i think most somalis are stupid.
Well you can allways initiate any discussion you want but I might see it from my own perspective but I wouldnt participate in place where I think most of the people are retarded or move to a place where they are. Thats where I dont understand where you coming from.

i did go back home and it was a sad sight to be honest. i guess talking is all we're good at. there are so many different things the diaspora could invest their money in but they open thousand restaurants, hotels, cafes. no creativity what so ever. a sign of high intelligence is conflict resolution and conflict is all we are good at. just because we can be articulate thats far from being intelligent. i have actually concluded that most somalis are retarded ( for lack o a better word).
High intelligence is far from meaning resolution. According to you conflict is the sign of the retarted, which is stupid considering conflict is human nature. You think Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Teddy Roosevelt etc were retarded? No, they were strong leaders, but the strongest of them were the ones that won wars. But hey war is conflict so they're all retarded to you. In fact, every US and USSR/Russian president is a retard to you, as those two countries are almost always enganged in some conflict. China and India too actually

And what is bad about opening thousands of restaurants, hotels, cafes etc? We need to get money before we can invest big time, f*ck you expect some refugee to instantly go straight into Wall Street in the first years in America? The Jews did, and still do, operate thousands of restaurants, hotels, cafes and such. Everybody starts and has started at the bottom, especially immigrants and refugees.

Youre the closest example to retarded here, as youre extremely narrow minded and ignorant of history

Well you can allways initiate any discussion you want but I might see it from my own perspective but I wouldnt participate in place where I think most of the people are retarded or move to a place where they are. Thats where I dont understand where you coming from.
even if you think something bad about your people they still are your people. i will move to somalia when i have enough money because i want to try and make a difference. the fact that we are still killing one another and fighting about such trivial things is why i think somalis are retarded, we often dont employ our common sense.

High intelligence is far from meaning resolution. According to you conflict is the sign of the retarted, which is stupid considering conflict is human nature. You think Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Teddy Roosevelt etc were retarded? No, they were strong leaders, but the strongest of them were the ones that won wars. But hey war is conflict so they're all retarded to you. In fact, every US and USSR/Russian president is a retard to you, as those two countries are almost always enganged in some conflict. China and India too actually

And what is bad about opening thousands of restaurants, hotels, cafes etc? We need to get money before we can invest big time, f*ck you expect some refugee to instantly go straight into Wall Street in the first years in America? The Jews did, and still do, operate thousands of restaurants, hotels, cafes and such. Everybody starts and has started at the bottom, especially immigrants and refugees.

Youre the closest example to retarded here, as youre extremely narrow minded and ignorant of history

so Hitler and Mussolini were fighting for the control of little towns. none of these clan elders is in anyway as much of a leader or as intelligent as any of the people you've mentioned. i didnt call all types of conflict retarded, when we fighting Ethiopia in 77 we were well in our right to use force to get our land back. but are you gonna call people who have been fighting one another for 26 years intelligent.
as for the restuarants/ hotels, the only problem is there are many more small businesses that we can invest in but as i said no body wants to think out o the box.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
even if you think something bad about your people they still are your people. i will move to somalia when i have enough money because i want to try and make a difference. the fact that we are still killing one another and fighting about such trivial things is why i think somalis are retarded, we often dont employ our common sense.

Speaking of employ I noticed they hire indians, arabs to build houses :childplease:

Its really stupid

Odeg

Gedo
Its very simplistic view of somalia situation altough I agree that somalis made bad decision after bad decision and particular our leaders did and still do for their own gain. I wouldnt put this on the intelligence of the normal nomad but circumstances around them. If you want to go back and make a difference it would be good if you tried to have more positive outlook on the people you are trying to help.

Mercury

VIP
Truth is Somalia and Somaliland got a LOT of potential its just need people to invest and slowly It Will be better step by step

Truth is Somalia and Somaliland got a LOT of potential its just need people to invest and slowly It Will be better step by step
Isn't that what Turkey and other countries such as China are currently doing, they are extracting our natural resources while they build our Airports and roads but the people in Somalia with their low IQ don't probably realize it. At the moment all they do is export animals to the Gulf countries.
People in Somalia need to put all that qabeel aside and work on improving the country we have everything the weather, the sea, natural resources even oil because we are so close to other Arab countries

Mercury

VIP
Isn't that what Turkey and other countries such as China are currently doing, they are extracting our natural resources while they build our Airports and roads but the people in Somalia with their low IQ don't probably realize it. At the moment all they do is export animals to the Gulf countries.
People in Somalia need to put all that qabeel aside and work on improving the country we have everything the weather, the sea, natural resources even oil because we are so close to other Arab countries
Even the so Called politicians are to blame theres nobody taking accounitibility for anything

These xoolos only in it for the money most of their kids arent in the country they in other places studying and the politicians know how shitty the unis are back home

IF only they knew how much money they could rake in if they invested more in the country

Even the so Called politicians are to blame theres nobody taking accounitibility for anything

These xoolos only in it for the money most of their kids arent in the country they in other places studying and the politicians know how shitty the unis are back home

IF only they knew how much money they could rake in if they invested more in the country

Somaliland has potential though, only if it was recognized then they would find it easier to trade with other countries

Simply the people stopped seeing themselves as Somalis, they are just tribes( Darood, hawiye, Isaaq ) will defend any thief/rapist from my tribe. What a logic!!!!

Noticed similar traits. Somalis, however, lack creativity (Within Islamic bounds). This isn’t a genetic trait but rather culturally imposed. If given more freedom, Somalis are capable of extraordinary things and the country could easily repair itself within a decade or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts