jailbait

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo fellas i got a dilema
i was conversing with this cadaan chick trying to get her number when she mentioned that she was in highschool. naturally since i don't want abdijohnson making a thread about me, i tried to ease out of the convo. that is when she dropped that she was graduating real soon. even still it was not worth it since she was at best a 7 but then she told me how she likes somali culture and knew few somali words. I have a weakness for cadaan girls that learn somali. i got the number but i doubt i will use it.

would you pursue:lolbron:
also b4 u judge, she looked much older.:birdman:

yo fellas i got a dilema
i was conversing with this cadaan chick trying to get her number when she mentioned that she was in highschool. naturally since i don't want abdijohnson making a thread about me, i tried to ease out of the convo. that is when she dropped that she was graduating real soon. even still it was not worth it since she was at best a 7 but then she told me how she likes somali culture and knew few somali words. I have a weakness for cadaan girls that learn somali. i got the number but i doubt i will use it.

Why would you go for a Girl that doesn't know how to clean herself when she answers the call of nature ? :chrisfreshhah:

yo fellas i got a dilema

What's the age gap and how old are you?

-I'm actually surprised at how many interracial relations there are, I didn't think whites would be so open to it.-

yo fellas i got a dilema

How old are you? Just because she's graduating soon doesn't mean she's legal yet.

yaan lagu xidhin niyow. cadaans don't play. I had this somali bantu friend who got locked up because he was messing around with a 17 year old mexcian chick. don't be a neeft, let it go.

yo fellas i got a dilema

ISSA CATFISH

How old are you? Just because she's graduating soon doesn't mean she's legal yet.

yaan lagu xidhin niyow. cadaans don't play. I had this somali bantu friend who got locked up because he was messing around with a 17 year old mexcian chick. don't be a neeft, let it go.
you are definitely right man. these cadaans out here. i just have a policy of getting the number of every cadaan girl that says seetahay which is becoming waay more common now. i think i will :idontlike: on this one.

6 years is not big gab. women like mature guys:mjswag:
Not if she's still in her bloody teens :susp:

What are u gonna talk about? U barely have anything in common, its just gonna look like ur grooming her. And if u end up locked up i cant say u didn't deserve it :susp:

And speak for yourself! I'm not into age gaps :vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending