jailbait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if she's still in her bloody teens :susp:

What are u gonna talk about? U barely have anything in common, its just gonna look like ur grooming her. And if u end up locked up i cant say u didn't deserve it :susp:

And speak for yourself! I'm not into age gaps :vqbuyv0:
i dont know y u r babying an 18 yr old. in africa they have 2 kids by 18.

"what were u doing when 9-11 happened"

17 year old - "i was in my crib"

:tacky:

They're gonna bond over whatever teenage girls r into nowadays like one direction and teen wolf, bless :mjlol:

i dont know y u r babying an 18 yr old. in africa they have 2 kids by 18.

But is she an 18 yr old i Africa dee? :mjlol: stahp this thought process right now before u end up in jail.

This remind me that I've always hated that saying lmao my hooyo used to say it to me when i was 14:wow:

you are definitely right man. these cadaans out here. i just have a policy of getting the number of every cadaan girl that says seetahay which is becoming waay more common now. i think i will :idontlike: on this one.
at 24, you should be out of your horny teen habits. what happened? If you can't help yourself, make sure to never text anything incriminating. Do whatever saqaanimo you want in person.

Nigga tf is wrong with you? If she was 20 or above then it would be alright.
:draketf:
If you go prison you're gonna get beaten up or possibly killed by other prisoners because you're a fucking paedo.

You'd be surprised how mentally mature some of them are, but they can be too energetic and attention demanding for my taste. And before yall lynch me the legal age of consent here is 16 :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending