James Swan sides with Madoobe its over teendhaha Afisyoone!

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
IMG_0152.jpeg

"As part of his regular engagement with #Somali leaders" - Lol.

"in all his meetings, he stressed the importance of keeping open lines of communication among President Madobe, the #FGS and other #FMS leaders to resolve outstanding #NCC issues." -

This guy is scared of getting booted out of the country like the last UNSOM head. The IC have signed on to the FGS agenda whatever that is.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
we already knew this was occurring, however madobe made his stance known to his cabinet for JL to be making its own decisions from this point forward. So Mr swan unfortunately won’t make him budge. They can’t call him a spoiler either since deni is doing the same thing, it’ll just end with nothing gained for mr.swan who wants Somalia to just agree on something FOR ONCE. So he’ll babysit the grown adolescents in the election tent once again, and in the meantime Hassan will try and change GM presidency to obtain their votes
IMG_3845.jpeg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
we already knew this was occurring, however madobe made his stance known to his cabinet for JL to be making its own decisions from this point forward. So Mr swan unfortunately won’t make him budge. They can’t call him a spoiler either since deni is doing the same thing, it’ll just end with nothing gained for mr.swan who wants Somalia to just agree on something FOR ONCE. So he’ll babysit the grown adolescents in the election tent once again, and in the meantime Hassan will try and change GM presidency to obtain their votes
View attachment 345437
Yup, same pattern that happened in 2022.

The real President of Somalia is James Swan

Yup, same pattern that happened in 2022.

The real President of Somalia is James Swan

I don't think so. Sounds like they are not letting Madobe leave the table lol. They are going to keep pressuring him and haven't accepted his decision .

I think if he had sided with Madobe he would be mentioning something about the Jubaland snap elections, but clearly UNSOM avoided the whole topic and that means they are not going to cosign his snap election, which to me means they definitely side with the FGS. The main point under discussion is Somalia's state building.

Last edited:

Pastoralist

VIP
I don't think so. Sounds like they are not letting Madobe leave the table lol. They are going to keep pressuring him and haven't accepted his decision .

I think if he had sided with Madobe he would be mentioning something about the Jubaland snap elections, but clearly UNSOM avoided the whole topic and that means they are not going to cosign his snap election, which to me means they definitely side with the FGS. The main point under discussion is Somalia's state building.
Upon returning to Somalia James swan passive aggressively scolded Hassan for treating PL like it can just be put to the side if it won’t participate because he thought Hassan would remain on good terms with deni after may 2022 (this wasn’t possible after deni was betrayed), so he’s definitely not on anyone’s side at the moment. He’s just trying his best to not go to the tent (there’s some truth to your statement), he, or whoever’s sitting for the UN in 2026 will turn on the president fully if he goes past 2026.

Upon returning to Somalia James swan passive aggressively scolded Hassan for treating PL like it can just be put to the side if it won’t participate because he thought Hassan would remain on good terms with deni after may 2022 (this wasn’t possible after deni was betrayed), so he’s definitely not on anyone’s side at the moment. He’s just trying his best to not go to the tent (there’s some truth to your statement), he, or whoever’s sitting for the UN in 2026 will turn on the president fully if he goes past 2026.

I don't know if he did that or not but what i've seen is he brought a "civil society" member to condemn Puntland at the UNSC, normally you don't delegitimize people you support. I've seen his rhetoric towards Somaliland and the MoU, his predecessor spoke about benefits he simply said it needs to be solved within international law which is a delegitimization of the MoU as somehow a breach of international law (it isn't). He understood the assignment which is to hand over Somalia's politics to the FGS (after credible elections ofcourse).

UNSOM is there to reinforce the IC decision and they supported the completion of the constitution. Puntland is definitely seen as a spoiler and now Jubbaland too it seems.

The question is what can they do to this Madobe guy he seems untouchable.

Last edited:
I don't know if he did that or not but what i've seen is he brought a "civil society" member to condemn Puntland at the UNSC, normally you don't delegitimize people you support. I've seen his rhetoric towards Somaliland and the MoU, his predecessor spoke about benefits he simply said it needs to be solved within international law which is a delegitimization of the MoU as somehow a breach of international law (it isn't). He understood the assignment which is to hand over Somalia's politics to the FGS (after credible elections ofcourse).

UNSOM is there to reinforce the IC decision and they supported the completion of the constitution. Puntland is definitely seen as a spoiler and now Jubbaland too it seems.

The question is what can they do to this Madobe guy he seems untouchable.
The constitutional changes won't fly without PL & JL. HSM in 2021 did not want a 1v1 election controlled by farmaajo, Today Deni doesn't want 1v1 election where HSM has all the control it's really that simple.
BTW Everyone knows a 1v1 election is impossible without a 2-3 year extension atleast, no census has been done. no voter registration, Alshabaab security issues and many more.

Pastoralist

VIP

@TekNiKo your fake news getting dunked on :pachah1:
Seeing different stuff, that the FGS will continue NCC without madobe and have given up on madobe. We shall see which is true in the coming days.

the issue of both FGS and FMS is that the government should at least hear their demands and see to it that those are met if they are reasonable, which deni is willing to do, but I’ve seen nothing from the FGS in wanting to speak to the FMS.

The constitutional changes won't fly without PL & JL. HSM in 2021 did not want a 1v1 election controlled by farmaajo, Today Deni doesn't want 1v1 election where HSM has all the control it's really that simple.
BTW Everyone knows a 1v1 election is impossible without a 2-3 year extension atleast, no census has been done. no voter registration, Alshabaab security issues and many more.

The constitutional changes have already been accepted.

The IC supports HSM push for elections, UNSOM will facilitate. The FGS is now being pushed as sole legitimate authority and source of national priorities. So elections are on their way whether PL or JL agree or disagree is not ideal but not going to stop the show. Their officials will be sanctioned if they try to fight back against the FGS when it reaches them. This is how the IC aim to resolve the political situation in Somalia by reopening the civil war and supporting Hawiye to complete it, lol.

Seeing different stuff, that the FGS will continue NCC without madobe and have given up on madobe. We shall see which is true in the coming days.

the issue of both FGS and FMS is that the government should at least hear their demands and see to it that those are met if they are reasonable, which deni is willing to do, but I’ve seen nothing from the FGS in wanting to speak to the FM
There's nothing to discuss between Deni and HSM, The constitutional changes have already went through.
HSM has somehow convinced the ICU to greenlight his unilateral plans. Once they see it's going to nowhere James swan will point him to the direction of the Afysooni tent.

The IC supports HSM push for elections, UNSOM will facilitate. The FGS is now being pushed as sole legitimate authority and source of national priorities. So elections are on their way whether PL or JL agree or disagree is not ideal but not going to stop the show. Their officials will be sanctioned if they try to fight back against the FGS when it reaches them. This is how the IC aim to resolve the political situation in Somalia by reopening the civil war and supporting Hawiye to complete it, lol.
Lay off the jaad buddy and stick to jamhuriyada barakeysan affairs this is beyond your scope

UNSOM will facilitate an election without a census, without voter registration and without Security, Is this election happening on Mars loool ?

Its all a ploy for extensions. Its the old Farmaajo playbook. In the shit-hole that is called Somalia, if you don't do your job as a leader to get things done then you get rewarded by getting 'mudo-kororsi'. You simply don't do anything and then claim you need more time to do the very thing you were 'elected' to do in the first place. The municipal elections were supposed to happen in June but Hassan didn't lift a finger to even begin to prepare for that, and there were supposed to be the state elections in November lol. This is part of why Ahmed left, he gave Hassan the green light on the first 1 year extension then when he saw Hassan didn't do anything with it he knew the jig was up. It's infact the same thing that Muuse Bixi did in Somaliland 2 years ago when elections were supposed to happen. Meanwhile in Puntland there were democratic elections and they were held on time as always on Jan 8th but Puntland was threatened with destruction and Deni is seen as a 'tuug' by many lol. The international community just wants consensus, they don't support anyone but they know that without consensus things will fail. That's why they want Madobe back to Xamar. Anything else is just naivety.

the issue of both FGS and FMS is that the government should at least hear their demands and see to it that those are met if they are reasonable, which deni is willing to do, but I’ve seen nothing from the FGS in wanting to speak to the FMS.
This is what will likely happen. Hassan can claim to hold elections in just Kaaraan and Masjid Cali Gaduud. :deadpeter: It will start to get real interesting after this because those 1 year illegal extensions will not be accepted. Anyone who gets an extension is no more than a warlord at that point.

1729013463971.png

Trending