James Swan sides with Madoobe its over teendhaha Afisyoone!

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
xamse attending IC meetings in place of Hassan who’s supposed to be there and being unable to answer any of their questions is comedy.

He’s kind of screwed as IC are really putting their foot down on this matter

@MuseGuud its tragic, PL doesn’t recognize the flawed election model. I was hoping deni would be enough of a pull on HSM so that they can both get rid of Hassan’s systematic corruption regarding “a chosen election committee” together to complete 1p1v, but Hassan doesn’t seem to be budging. Just wishful thinking. His dumb self is going the road of going against IC, UN, and FMS by saying “PL and JL are not part of my Somalia”

Last edited:
Good thing you don't run anything buddy lol

Yeah you don't see it because you are using rational thinking. Has the US or the west acted rationally since 2000? They storm in without a plan and leave a mess, leave saying the job is done and then end up back in there with an even bigger mess.
They are even putting the bunker government on the UNSC lol. What more do you need? They are not playing refeeree anymore. FGS is the government, opposition are spoilers and terrorists, comprende?

Yeah you don't see it because you are using rational thinking. Has the US or the west acted rationally since 2000? They storm in without a plan and leave a mess, leave saying the job is done and then end up back in there with an even bigger mess.
They are even putting the bunker government on the UNSC lol. What more do you need? They are not playing refeeree anymore. FGS is the government, opposition are spoilers and terrorists, comprende?
You also believe they will ‘recognize’ your so-called ‘country’ so I take your views with a grain of salt

You also believe they will ‘recognize’ your so-called ‘country’ so I take your views with a grain of salt

denial GIF

Pastoralist

VIP
They are even putting the bunker government on the UNSC
Abukar Osman disrespect is uncanny when you’re talking about the FGS. He’s a Somali who earned his position off of merit. His situation is equivalent to Mr.Mcohan’s in his ascension for showboating the WWF. He’s capable of so much more, but limited by so those around him.

I ask that you at least know who you speak of.

Pastoralist

VIP
UNSOM will use the donor funding to support the election where it is safe to do so.
IC said they don’t want to see any more NCC meetings without PL & JL present let alone elections. You think they’ll ignore a president’s term that has divided Somalia further the longer he stayed?

being honest, his only two choices are:

a) declare that PL & JL are not part and parcel to Somalia

b) force PL & JL to the table

IC said they don’t want to see any more NCC meetings without PL & JL present let alone elections. You think they’ll ignore a president’s term that has divided Somalia further the longer he stayed?

He only has 1 choice, and it’s a stretch to even call it a choice. Back to teendhaha afiisione just like his first term and that is what he will do after all is said and done. He has no options, the rest of this is just for show. He is a sitting duck with 1.5 years left in his term.

xamse attending IC meetings in place of Hassan who’s supposed to be there and being unable to answer any of their questions is comedy.

He’s kind of screwed as IC are really putting their foot down on this matter

@MuseGuud its tragic, PL doesn’t recognize the flawed election model. I was hoping deni would be enough of a pull on HSM so that they can both get rid of Hassan’s systematic corruption regarding “a chosen election committee” together to complete 1p1v, but Hassan doesn’t seem to be budging. Just wishful thinking. His dumb self is going the road of going against IC, UN, and FMS by saying “PL and JL are not part of my Somalia”
PL fully recognizes HSM's crazy power grab that's why in Dec 2022 Deni refused to sign the Federal/State power delineation agreement. It clearly highlights a federal election committee controlled by HSM. The NCC agreements were later added to the constitution. The election formula has yet to be passed by parliament but I'm sure it's a mess. Single constituency + 4.5 + Parties will not work. PL, JL or SSC will not be involved in any of this. That leaves KGS, HS, GM & Banadir.

1729029687710.png

PL fully recognizes HSM's crazy power grab that's why in Dec 2022 Deni refused to sign the Federal/State power delineation agreement. It clearly highlights a federal election committee controlled by HSM. The NCC agreements were later added to the constitution. The election formula has yet to be passed by parliament but I'm sure it's a mess. Single constituency + 4.5 + Parties will not work. PL, JL or SSC will not be involved in any of this. That leaves KGS, HS, GM & Banadir.

View attachment 345639
Funny thing is, PL and SSC and maybe Kismaayo are the only places you could hold 1 man 1 vote. Obviously SL can also hold them but they aren't a part of this for now. PL already held it at district level but Dhiiqo and the Marxuum spent millions to try to violently oppose its completion. The only places their designs could technically work are all that places they have alienated. Caqliga foorara ee cawaanta Villa Wardhiigley waakaa.

Abukar Osman disrespect is uncanny when you’re talking about the FGS. He’s a Somali who earned his position off of merit. His situation is equivalent to Mr.Mcohan’s in his ascension for showboating the WWF. He’s capable of so much more, but limited by so those around him.

I ask that you at least know who you speak of.

1. Who cares. FGS is not a real government and shouldn't be on UNSC that much is obvious.

2. No they didn't say you are just living in hope. You will see things progress and PL/JL sanctioned if they don't return.

1. Who cares. FGS is not a real government and shouldn't be on UNSC that much is obvious.

2. No they didn't say you are just living in hope. You will see things progress and PL/JL sanctioned if they don't return.
You are a persistent troll, i'll give you that. Just make sure that jaad doesn't rot your teeth.
murdoch mysteries vintage GIF

Trending