JEWS CREATED THE SHIAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Typical 'blame the Jews for everything' line, even when the history is clear.
:bell:
Why does everybody scapegoat the Jews??
:mindblown:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Typical 'blame the Jews for everything' line, even when the history is clear.
:bell:
Why does everybody scapegoat the Jews??
:mindblown:
The Jews have always been scapegoats
They have a history of being a minority ethno-religious group that get rich and successful, and a lot of rulers have used them as a scapegoat for the issues in the countries they rule
Case in point - Nazi Germany
:cosbyhmm:

Typical salafis. :drakelaugh:
Can't live they're lives knowing Muslims have different opinions and interpretations of the Quran and Hadiths. If I become president of Somalia I will bring Sufism back
#MakeSomaliaSufiAgain.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Funny thing is, its literally the only thing Salafists and the far right agree on.

It's all the jews fault
IMG_0039.JPG

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Typical salafis. :drakelaugh:
Can't live they're lives knowing Muslims have different opinions and interpretations of the Quran and Hadiths. If I become president of Somalia I will bring Sufism back
#MakeSomaliaSufiAgain.
The Jews created Sufism bro :birdman:

Why would he make a video that divides the ummah, I swear that's haram?
Though I don't get why shias self-harm, like somebody is bound to die from that, basically suicide.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The video might be Jewish propaganda to made to facilitate divisions in the ummah.

:mugshotman:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The video might be Jewish propaganda to made to facilitate divisions in the ummah.

:mugshotman:
No yahood propaganda needed sxb, the muslims are creating enough divisions between themselves as is :snoop:
I can't even begin to imagine what the prophet muhammad (SAW) would think of this

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most Shias are gaals who worship Ali, Fatima & Hassan & Hussein they're not part of the Muslim ummah especially the Shia twelves kuwas illahay naarta haku foogayo :fittytousand:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:westbrookwtf:
The custom in Arabia at the time was that the community picked their leader :birdman:
I don't know if you're muslim or not but :kodaksmiley:

But clearly there were huge contention regarding that, some thought that they should be elected whilst others thought that they should be essentially a monarchy. This caused the death of 3 of the 4 rightly guided caliphs as well as causing a war where sahaba fought sahaba and the prophets grand children were butchered. Simply put, delegating a system of succession isn't too difficult if you're the messenger of God.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But clearly there were huge contention regarding that, some thought that they should be elected whilst others thought that they should be essentially a monarchy. This caused the death of 3 of the 4 rightly guided caliphs as well as causing a war where sahaba fought sahaba and the prophets grand children were butchered. Simply put, delegating a system of succession isn't too difficult if you're the messenger of God.
You're a gaal bastard hooyada waase go talk about Darwinism miise gay sex you Monsanto consuming automaton who's not capable of critical thinking :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.