Jiheeye has found love!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
All of these red pilled somali niggas could shut tf up and easily get married. Instead of doing that they willingly cause havoc on social media.

That old man is really disgraceful for an old man. Like he’s disgustingly vulgar. This man always talks about parts and he’s a great example as to how there is no ceeb culture when it comes to men. A man old enough to be our fathers can sit in front of a camera constantly talking about women’s lower regions and talks about women being this or that is insane to me. Usually odeys have shame, but clearly not this one.

One of the first videos I’ve seen of that man was when he was insulting Sheikha Muna a religious woman for saying women shouldn’t marry an overly poor man. Guess what he said? He spoke about her lower regions and called her a *****. How can one speak about a jilbaabi clad woman who is clearly practicing in this way? That man needs to be taught a lesson. Like seriously whopped and the amount of views and kkks in the comments told me all I need to know about how Somali dhaqan has gone down the drain.

So I don’t wish that man a happy anything. I think he needs to be put in his place

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
That old man is really disgraceful for an old man. Like he’s disgustingly vulgar. This man always talks about parts and he’s a great example as to how there is no ceeb culture when it comes to men. A man old enough to be our fathers can sit in front of a camera constantly talking about women’s lower regions and talks about women being this or that is insane to me. Usually odeys have shame, but clearly not this one.

One of the first videos I’ve seen of that man was when he was insulting Sheikha Muna a religious woman for saying women shouldn’t marry an overly poor man. Guess what he said? He spoke about her lower regions and called her a *****. How can one speak about a jilbaabi clad woman who is clearly practicing in this way? That man needs to be taught a lesson. Like seriously whopped and the amount of views and kkks in the comments told me all I need to know about how Somali dhaqan has gone down the drain.

So I don’t wish that man a happy anything. I think he needs to be put in his place
And whose gonna out him in his place? Jiheeye is landheere go ahead and try hes surrounded by his kin in Ohio. You will learn the hard way.

And whose gonna out him in his place? Jiheeye is landheere go ahead and try hes surrounded by his kin in Ohio. You will learn the hard way.
Yes, let him continue talking about the wrong women’s private parts and someone will out him. Lol @ Landheere like most of the population isn’t Landheere as well.

You’re so miskeen and funny. You can the booty clapping for another man like that walal.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Yes, let him continue talking about the wrong women’s private parts and someone will out him. Lol @ Landheere like most of the population isn’t Landheere as well.

You’re so miskeen and funny. You can the booty clapping for another man like that walal.
Someone’s jealous hes with a niqabi woman with honour. Not a shuubo.

Someone’s jealous hes with a niqabi woman with honour. Not a shuubo.
You’re miskeen. This man has no honor and spends his days talking about other women and even lying on others like Sheikha Mona. Why would I be jealous of a man old enough to my abo? I’ve never seen an old Somali man who talks the way he does. My father and my adeeros are all men of honor.

Trending

Latest posts