Jimmy Dore on Joe Rogan Experience

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
after covid Joe ain't the same

Honestly I feel like a lot of podcasts have run out of interesting guests to interview. Also a lot of these podcast hosts simply aren't that good enough to keep listeners engaged.

He interviews the same people and interviews too often, though the latter obviously being a requirement for the amount of money he's getting.

There's actually a lot of people to interview. They're just not going to be famous. The most interesting person I know is a Shia Kurd who lived under ISIS rule. A podcast with him would have been really interesting. Storyteller and he's seen a lot.

He interviews the same people and interviews too often, though the latter obviously being a requirement for the amount of money he's getting.

There's actually a lot of people to interview. They're just not going to be famous. The most interesting person I know is a Shia Kurd who lived under ISIS rule. A podcast with him would have been really interesting. Storyteller and he's seen a lot.

Lex Fridman is killing it now, way more stimulating ask he can go toe to toe with the intellectual guests.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
The dude thinks Terrence Howard is some kind of god send mathematical messiah. I miss when all he used to talk about was animals and ufc with a hint of politics. The interviews with Adam Greentree were my fav