Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your obsession with STDS needs to be studied

1718761349015.png
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Nah I swear this guy used to be on SSpot talking about how he used to battle Allah SWT and have special powers.

He used to also post his face and dox his Somali side chicks on this site.

:dead:

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. He made another post saying he astral projected and caught his Xalimo "cheating". Caadi ma'aha.

If not, Ilaahay ha caafiyo.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. He made another post saying he astral projected and caught his Xalimo "cheating". Caadi ma'aha.

If not, Ilaahay ha caafiyo.

Nah this post was the wildest, I’m only attaching the first few sentences.

Do what I did and nail them with Evil eye lol. 1 VIP died in car crash after I sent my evil eye when they fired me from my IT job. Plus the CEO's son became a hunchback and started developing bad eyesight according to someone who still works there who tells me updates.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You're right, it has to be him. I don't think he's trolling either. Wiilka wuu jiranyahay.

Nah bro, I want him back on SSpot, bro was box office entertainment during COVID.

I remember he used to claim to be 19 or something until a user pulled up a news article about him that said he was 35.

Nah bro, I want him back on SSpot, bro was box office entertainment during COVID.

I remember he used to claim to be 19 or something until a user pulled up a news article about him that said he was 35.

His posts are unhinged but funny, true. A news article? I don't think I want to ask what it was about...

Trending