Jins

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have never been possessed and I swear I think people are just acting possessed when the macalin reads the Quran. Can anyone share any of their own personal experiences?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Jinns are real, I've witnessed some messed up shit myself. Can't share it for personal reasons but they exist.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So I have never been possessed and I swear I think people are just acting possessed when the macalin reads the Quran. Can anyone share any of their own personal experiences?
Jins are definitely,and possession in the asian community is peak that's why i refrain from pissing off indians

Jins are only real to dumb superstitious people. It's the go-to excuse for Somalis from anyone behaving strangely to people with full-time mental health problems.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Jinns are a figment of human imagination. I've had several women get "possessed" on and off in my home, i always thought they were just mentally ill. And i was right of course (anti psychotic pills did the trick most of the time).

Also, note that it's almost always women who get "possessed". I wonder why :cosbyhmm:

Jinns are a figment of human imagination. I've had several women get "possessed" on and off in my home, i always thought they were just mentally ill. And i was right of course (anti psychotic pills did the trick most of the time).

Also, note that it's almost always women who get "possessed". I wonder why :cosbyhmm:

Because men kill themselves or disappear, I know a guy who was found after ten years of roaming the streets. Men don't generally seek help, women are more likely to admit they have a problem.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because men kill themselves or disappear, I know a guy who was found after ten years of roaming the streets. Men don't generally seek help, women are more likely to admit they have a problem.

Yes, probably something to that. Somalis need to stop with the ruqyahs and superstitions and seek help when faced with mental issues. Blaming your mental problems on so called jinns won't help.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yes, probably something to that. Somalis need to stop with the ruqyahs and superstitions and seek help when faced with mental issues. Blaming your mental problems on so called jinns won't help.
I've heard those mofos talk mate they are definitely real mate

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've heard those mofos talk mate they are definitely real mate

Then why is it that every religion has their own version of demon possession? And why is it that Hindu "ruqyah" works on Hindu people? And Christian "ruqyah" works on Christians? I thought only the Quran was effective as a form of exorcism against possession? See my point?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Then why is it that every religion has their own version of demon possession? And why is it that Hindu "ruqyah" works on Hindu people? And Christian "ruqyah" works on Christians? I thought only the Quran was effective as a form of exorcism against possession? See my point?
What i witnessed was real you can tell me what you want but i'll never not believe in their existence.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What i witnessed was real you can tell me what you want but i'll never not believe in their existence.

So you missed my point :bell:

It's cool, you can believe whatever you want. Just know that the brain is a powerful organ that can convince you of seeing anything. You shouldn't always trust your senses, they can easily trick you.

Jinns are not real. Mental illness and multiple personality disorders are real though. There is no empiricism when it comes to superstition, I wonder why? I recommend medication for anyone who claims that they can contact jinns. Mental illness should always be examined before inferring that abdi is possessed.

AngelaDavis,

There is true story related by the man who married a jinni woman. He is from Northern Somalia and tells his story in the youtube video below. Have your relatives translate for you. It is amazing story.

I saw a woman possessed years ago in a refugee camp myself and she spoke with a male voice for a little bit. The Jinnis in her said they were from Iraq
Jinns are not real. Mental illness and multiple personality disorders are real though. There is no empiricism when it comes to superstition, I wonder why? I recommend medication for anyone who claims that they can contact jinns. Mental illness should always be examined before inferring that abdi is possessed.

Some mental illness is due to Jinn possession and no amount of medication will help with it. Medication is important, but when they fail, exorcism is the other option. Plus it is proven time and again paranormal activities in some houses stopped with the Quran recitation. Flying pans and doors slamming shut or open just as you closed them or opened them can not be explained by dismissive attitude due to atheism.

Using the word "empirical" means nothing honestly. One has to explain the unexplained without dismissing it as superstition. Solutions to real issues matter. Quran recitation provides one where Medication fails. It is proven time and again.

Last edited:
Some people will trip & fall and say "wa la ileyey" ; Someone evil eyed me or done sihr on me..:ftw9nwa:

Asians are on another level when they get the flu they say theres a jin in me lol.

Arabs and asians always see jins. The stories some of them told me.:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.