Johnny Harris makes a video about Djibouti

I thought Johny Harris was the new name of Johny Oromo, I was so happy, until I saw it was someone else

nooooo-cry.gif

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
IOG is probably one of the richest people in Africa, it's clear to see that his country doesn't benefit much from the money generated by hosting numerous foreign bases, sadly such is the story of many African countries. He was offered double the amount in a leasing deal if he refused Russia a base. Imagine the amount of lacag he earned for that alone. The US doesn't mind dictators as long as they serve their interests, but if an opposing dictator comes to power, he must fall. How much money do you think he has earned from hosting all these different bases?🤣 He's richer than rich. :faysalwtf: Even the peace-loving Japanese, who don't have a standing military, have a base there. A new term needs to be coined for countries like Djibouti. 'Legalized Sovereignty Prostitution' would be a fitting term. It's sad to see Djibouti not benefiting much from these dubious deals. I think IOG is one of the richest men in Africa at this point. Djibouti is one of the poorest countries in Africa asaga na he is swimming in webi lacag ka sameysan. If IOG really wanted development for his country, he could do it. It's such a strategic location that he could ask for crazy amounts of money in return for favors. The population of Djibouti is roughly 1.1 million, it would not take much to feed a population that small. Djibouti even has the potential to become one of the richest countries in Africa if the right decisions were made, but I guess the IOG dynasty is way more important than that.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 224558.png

IOG is probably one of the richest people in Africa, it's clear to see that his country doesn't benefit much from the money generated by hosting numerous foreign bases, sadly such is the story of many African countries. He was offered double the amount in a leasing deal if he refused Russia a base. Imagine the amount of lacag he earned for that alone. The US doesn't mind dictators as long as they serve their interests, but if an opposing dictator comes to power, he must fall. How much money do you think he has earned from hosting all these different bases?🤣 He's richer than rich. :faysalwtf: Even the peace-loving Japanese, who don't have a standing military, have a base there. A new term needs to be coined for countries like Djibouti. 'Legalized Sovereignty Prostitution' would be a fitting term. It's sad to see Djibouti not benefiting much from these dubious deals. I think IOG is one of the richest men in Africa at this point. Djibouti is one of the poorest countries in Africa asaga na he is swimming in webi lacag ka sameysan. If IOG really wanted development for his country, he could do it. It's such a strategic location that he could ask for crazy amounts of money in return for favors. The population of Djibouti is roughly 1.1 million, it would not take much to feed a population that small. Djibouti even has the potential to become one of the richest countries in Africa if the right decisions were made, but I guess the IOG dynasty is way more important than that.
View attachment 327604
It's weird seeing you post more than a Tweet or a sentence.

I wish Somalia would have played the same hand that Djibouti did. Somalia leadership view Somalia with a straw sized lense. We talk about greater Somalia all the time but do your leader actions say? Mr Geela is smarter then Hs and Mb. I think Puntland should invite all large military countries and start giving them bases. While still hardening it's borders.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
It's weird seeing you post more than a Tweet or a sentence.
Mr. 'I observe a lot.' I think you've got a little data box for each user in your head, and the moment anyone deviates from their usual behavior, the alarms go off! 🚨🤣 In short, the FOB bot was running on outdated software and needed a new update. This new update allows for more unpredictable moves that would only be noticed by a 'wax ma dhaafo' person like yourself
Writing Down The Boss GIF by Manchester United

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I wish Somalia would have played the same hand that Djibouti did. Somalia leadership view Somalia with a straw sized lense. We talk about greater Somalia all the time but do your leader actions say? Mr Geela is smarter then Hs and Mb. I think Puntland should invite all large military countries and start giving them bases. While still hardening it's borders.
With all due respect that's qashin take

:trash:

Mr. 'I observe a lot.' I think you've got a little data box for each user in your head, and the moment anyone deviates from their usual behavior, the alarms go off! 🚨🤣 In short, the FOB bot was running on outdated software and needed a new update. This new update allows for more unpredictable moves that would only be noticed by a 'wax ma dhaafo' person like yourself
Writing Down The Boss GIF by Manchester United
You're weirdly overreacting to a very harmless statement. You never write something longer than a sentence or Twitter post. It's not that deep. :mjlol:

I'm not a FOB, and neither do I have any of you guys in my head. You all seem the same to me besides a handful of guys. No offense. For example, you and the other guy who posts pitbull attacks all the time are too similar. :dead:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
You're weirdly overreacting to a very harmless statement. You never write something longer than a sentence or Twitter post. It's not that deep. :mjlol:

I'm not a FOB, and neither do I have any of you guys in my head. You all seem the same to me besides a handful of guys. No offense. For example, you and the other guy who posts pitbull attacks all the time are too similar. :dead:
🤣No one called you a FOB i was refering to myself, overreacting to what you said would not make any sense lol my kaftan went over your madax kkkkkkkk

You are right about one thing though. I can seem a bit too robotic with my postings, especially when I drop tweets without saying much

Kudhufo ka dhaqaaq type of shit

🤣No one called you a FOB i was refering to myself, overreacting to what you said would not make any sense lol my kaftan went over your madax kkkkkkkk

You are right about one thing though. I can seem a bit too robotic with my postings, especially when I drop tweets without saying much

Kudhufo ka dhaqaaq type of shit
Alright.:ftw9nwa:

View attachment 327604
He’s Ethiopia’s main outlet for import and export, HQ of US AFRICOM, his country is used to keep Eritrea in check IOG is a multi billionaire most likely the richest men in Africa, he rules the country like a company/corporation.

You can hardly call Djibouti a country, it's more like a family business that's ran and operated by 1 family, while the rest of the population lives in destitution.

It's not a model that any African country or Somali regional states should emulate.

As a Djiboutian, Djibouti is a poverty zone. Most of the issues can be solved, but the ruling elite are the greediest people on Earth and have little to no ideas, except for looting. All this base money goes nowhere.

And all these troops do nothing but father bastards and then run away. Rumour had it that up to 6000 kids or more we're fathered by foreign soldiers in Djibouti. And then those kids get adopted by weirdos like this:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
As a Djiboutian, Djibouti is a poverty zone. Most of the issues can be solved, but the ruling elite are the greediest people on Earth and have little to no ideas, except for looting. All this base money goes nowhere.

And all these troops do nothing but father bastards and then run away. Rumour had it that up to 6000 kids or more we're fathered by foreign soldiers in Djibouti. And then those kids get adopted by weirdos like this:
From Ayaanle to Jonah. :jcoleno::wow1:Biggest downgrade ever

View attachment 327604
Lol he ain’t the richest, Djibouti has no resources he’s one of the brokest dictators in Africa

He’s Ethiopia’s main outlet for import and export, HQ of US AFRICOM, his country is used to keep Eritrea in check IOG is a multi billionaire most likely the richest men in Africa, he rules the country like a company/corporation.
He’s actually being screwed by Ethiopia, Ethiopia pays such a low charge for their transport