JohnnySomali to be deported from Japan

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
1686676361768.png

We all saw it coming :hillarybiz:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Cadaans are so obsessed with Japan they rush to be racist towards Madows on their behalf, some of the Japanese were being racist but not nearly as much.

Cadaans are so obsessed with Japan they rush to be racist towards Madows on their behalf, some of the Japanese were being racist but not nearly as much.
Japan is what they wish their country could be (homogenous) so they bootyclap for them the same way Indians bootyclap for Israelis.

I don't understand why these people can't just behave themselves while in another country, it's not just one mistake but they're actively choosing to be misbehaved.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
You larp democratic one day and authotarian the next, which one is it warya

You can't put people in a neatly drawn box, @Dualke. Peoples' views are all over the place. There are cadaan liberals who hate khaniis and madows you know. I support life imprisonment/death penalty for every single criminal offence or defying any city ordinance on the books.

You can't put people in a neatly drawn box, @Dualke. Peoples' views are all over the place. There are cadaan liberals who hate khaniis and madows you know. I support life imprisonment/death penalty for every single criminal offence or defying any city ordinance on the books.
You are an oxymoron. Where is the freedom when people are in a fear-driven state and can be killed for the smallest treasons?

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
You are an oxymoron. Where is the freedom when people are in an authotarian state and can be killed for the smallest treasons?

You don't have the freedom to break the law. Let's bring my idea to Africa. Let's try it out.

Just yesterday, someone infront of me was going like 80 km/h (or probably 70) while merging on the highway. He could have killed innocent drivers/riders already on the highway. It's happened many times. You should go to prison forever for failing to merge at 100 km/h and think about your harmful actions in a prison cell. If it's not them punished, it's innocent people.

You don't have the freedom to break the law. Let's bring my idea to Africa. Let's try it out.

Just yesterday, someone infront of me was going like 80 km/h (or probably 70) while merging on the highway. He could have killed innocent drivers/riders already on the highway. It's happened many times. You should go to prison forever for failing to merge at 100 km/h and think about your harmful actions in a prison cell. If it's not them punished, it's innocent people.
Why do you think speeding charges are a civil citation and not a criminal charge? They are so abundant by the population they are essentially neglible. You're ideal society is unironically more authotarian than most dictatorships lmao

Trending