JohnnySomali to be deported from Japan

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Why do you think speeding charges are a civil citation and not a criminal charge? They are so abundant by the population they are essentially neglible. You're ideal society is unironically more aithotarian than most dictatorships lmao

I don't believe in democracy and freedom or being compassionate to law breakers anymore. I haven't for a while.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Cadaans are so obsessed with Japan they rush to be racist towards Madows on their behalf, some of the Japanese were being racist but not nearly as much.
It’s because they fetishise East Asian women, they’re more protective over East Asian women than East Asian men are. Where I live at least a quarter of all the white men are with Asian women, it’s so weird

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The guys speaking Japanese, Johnny Ethiopian doesn’t know Japanese, doesn’t even look like him. Different guy
1686742579418.jpeg

It’s because they fetishise East Asian women, they’re more protective over East Asian women than East Asian men are. Where I live at least a quarter of all the white men are with Asian women, it’s so weird
I used to always assumed it was only anime fans/Japan worshippers (mostly consisting of awkward looking white dudes) the place I used live in which was majority white they were racist asf towards East asians for some odd reason since racism towards asians isn't seen as something serious in Europe. White-americans are probaly the only cadaans that actually like Asians from what I've seen online.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I used to always assumed it was only anime fans/Japan worshippers (mostly consisting of awkward looking white dudes) the place I used live in which was majority white they were racist asf towards East asians for some odd reason since racism towards asians isn't seen as something serious in Europe. White-americans are probaly the only cadaans that actually like Asians from what I've seen online.
Europe I’m not too sure about, but yeah Americans love East Asians, they’re called the model minority there

Trending