Jordan Peterson "give em hell netanyahu"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also why is he tweeting at 6:45 AM???? If he is not praying Fajr, he need not wake up at that time. Again, i think the man is unravelling ~

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
View attachment 297509
Bro is talking about "clean your room" and living like a NEET. Look how sickly this man looks, he was on that all meat diet and the tape worms were having a feast every night.
1696702229651.png

the tweet is fake?
Yeah, the picture is not by the people in question.

It is true that his daughter shipped him off to Eastern Europe to have him hospitalized in a quite strange manner while he was not a mentally cognizant agent. She took advantage of a weak moment in his life to have him undergo experimental therapy. Though I sort of sympathize with the need for drastic measures if your family member is so unstable you're unsure if they might kill themselves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, the picture is not by the people in question.

It is true that his daughter shipped him off to Eastern Europe to have him hospitalized in a quite strange manner while he was not a mentally cognizant agent. She took advantage of a weak moment in his life to have him undergo experimental therapy. Though I sort of sympathize with the need for drastic measures if your family member is so unstable you're unsure if they might kill themselves.

Why didn't your family use drastic measures for u? U need it. :lawd:

How do ppl listen to this guy ? Came across Few short videos he was on ,he is absolute ridiculous full of contradictions , wants to sound clever but a clown🤡.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
I will never take that man seriously after this tweet. He went on a all meat diet on request by his daughter and caught something. Later when he also got covid his daughter shipped him off to some eastern European doctors and they had him hooked up like this. Peterson is a joke and only preteens look up to him.View attachment 297504

lol she looks like a bimbo

Who remembers when some stupid people thought that he was an intelligent neutral man who Muslim should support. This pig has shown his true colors today
He was a huckster who got picked by Jew neo cons after he said some rather neutral things about trans stuff going on in Canada, he meatrides israel religiously now cos he’s either 1. Being blackmailed by the neo con Jews about something personal 2. He loves the money and attention

I don’t how people still think the dude isn’t anything but a grifter, especially after this

The guy outwardly said he would not become a Muslim even if someone showed proof that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a true Prophet. He is a fraud and even worse than the average Atheist because at least they pretend to say that they would become Muslims if they were convinced. Jordan Peterson is a Kafir because he said that even if he became convinced, he would not embrace Islam. A kafir, in every sense of the word, is a person that knows Islam is the truth but would conceal it.