Jubaland, 10 years on

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Joore, is Kismayo still MJ majority (baadiyo area) like you said? Mostly every Muse suldaan that is known was from Kismayo, we cannot give up on it sxb. Inshallah this dictator leaves and we start to lead. I know MJ/Harti is always mayor of Kismayo so that is hopeful. Goobweyn sidi uu qurux tahay sxb janno oo kale waye
Majerteeen joore still standing strong , Ahmed aden bah gareen patrolling their land like a lion 🦁 king territorial integrity must be protected by all means necessary wa dhaxaal awoowe

Can the MJs take their sob story elsewhere? Thanks
MJ are Jubalanders through and through. They are part and parcel of Jubaland and built it.
Without MJ there would be no Jubaland. In fact, the biggest issue with Jubaland today is that there aren’t enough MJ there imho. I think that is what @Tiyeglow is really getting at. Unfortunately, we are busy bringing PL into the 21st century at the moment. You will need to continue as caretaker of JL for now until we can lend you more high quality MJ human and
leadership capital.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
MJ are Jubalanders through and through. They are part and parcel of Jubaland and built it.
Without MJ there would be no Jubaland. In fact, the biggest issue with Jubaland today is that there aren’t enough MJ there imho. I think that is what @Tiyeglow is really getting at. Unfortunately, we are busy bringing PL into the 21st century at the moment. You will need to continue as caretaker of JL for now until we can lend you more high quality MJ human and
leadership capital.
They actually believe we gave up on it... little of they know its being held for us. The rightful owners are Harti of Kismayo. It'll be a good day shipping them back to DDS

They actually believe we gave up on it... little of they know its being held for us. The rightful owners are Harti of Kismayo. It'll be a good day shipping them back to DDS
It once had the most potential in ‘Somaliweyn’ but with all the deforestation and terrorists surrounding it, it’s a far cry from what it used to be sadly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It once had the most potential in ‘Somaliweyn’ but with all the deforestation and terrorists surrounding it, it’s a far cry from what it used to be sadly.

Their low Iq the ogaden not weighing up the deforestation profits vs the tourism profits, don't worry we in PL are planting trees and doing as much we can restore our land let them follow their doqon ogaden politics.

Abaq

VIP
leadership capital.

Their low Iq the ogaden not weighing up the deforestation profits vs the tourism profits, don't worry we in PL are planting trees and doing as much we can restore our land let them follow their doqon ogaden politics.
Faan, been, ciilkaambin. Talk about a bitter bunch. Please take your cuqdad and ciil elsewhere yaa laangaabs. Jubaland raggii lahaa baa joogaa kana taliyaa. The token puppet mayor you guys get is getting to your heads

Faan, been, ciilkaambin. Talk about a bitter bunch. Please take your cuqdad and ciil elsewhere yaa laangaabs. Jubaland raggii lahaa baa joogaa kana taliyaa. The token puppet mayor you guys get is getting to your heads
C'mon sxb, 'raggi lahaa'? Jubaland has been led by the same guy since its birth, he is its sole owner. I don't have anything against the guy, but does JL not have any other qualified candidates? He is painting the election hall as we speak and will elect himself. Everyone else there from the ministers to the judges is just a token.

Little history lesson, Napoleon Bonaparte crowned himself at his own coronation instead of having the pope place the crown on his head as was tradition. He didn't want the pope to have the power to give him or take anything away from him. Axmed will do his own caano-shub once again. At this point he is beyond Sayid and can be called 'Emperor' of Jubaland really. I commend the emperor.

1729188380254.png

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
C'mon sxb, 'raggi lahaa'? Jubaland has been led by the same guy since its birth, he is its sole owner. I don't have anything against the guy, but does JL not have any other qualified candidates? He is painting the election hall as we speak and will elect himself. Everyone else there from the ministers to the judges is just a token.

Little history lesson, Napoleon Bonaparte crowned himself at his own coronation instead of having the pope place the crown on his head as was tradition. He didn't want the pope to have the power to give him or take anything away from him. Axmed will do his own caano-shub once again. At this point he is beyond Sayid and can be called 'Emperor' of Jubaland really. I commend the emperor.

View attachment 345807
Dictators never last and with the imminent collapse of the Kenyan economy due to crippling Chinese debt. An the end of ATMIS in December 2024, Kenya's days are severely numbered.

I predict by 2030 that Kismayu will be liberated.

Trending

Latest posts