Jubbaland Operation will start early next year,Preparations are underway

Today Absame MPs met in xamar to discuss about the upcoming offensive operation against shabaab,Afmadhow will get a new Airport that will be used for logistics to free Buale
4D089617-BE53-42EF-BA7E-F422551DEBD2.jpeg
86062BC2-CB0F-4F80-B6A1-B36FC7D16835.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
They are leaving it too late. By then all of the terrorists will regroup in Jubbaland making it a much harder task

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are leaving it too late. By then all of the terrorists will regroup in Jubbaland making it a much harder task
it’s very disappointing. But I guess it’s easier for the government to first win the Hirshabelle+Galmudug wars given most SNA troops are from there and hawiye miltias are leading the offensive as local forces. The administration has the support of the citizens there.

With the more diverse JL, I assume Madoobe doesn’t want to arm local people so it’ll be a lot more difficult war and will need all the SNA+Danab+Turkish/American air support they can get to help JL’s war.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sayidka is waiting for an arms shipment Farmajo denied any weapons to JL in the last 5 years so he demanded a larger portion of weapons then other states in October. He also refused outright any foreign SNA so that lets you know who hes arming.

Apparently there is a shipment on the way im expecting it to be sooner then that though. He needs to arm the local Cawlyahan and prepare his grooming of Seeraar here. Jubbaland is a MZ dependent state even more then GM was on Sacad. We will not liberate Buaale and Salagle districts nor maintain this grip on JL without Cawlyahan on board.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sayidka is waiting for an arms shipment Farmajo denied any weapons to JL in the last 5 years so he demanded a larger portion of weapons then other states in October. He also refused outright any foreign SNA so that lets you know who hes arming.

Apparently there is a shipment on the way im expecting it to be sooner then that though. He needs to arm the local Cawlyahan and prepare his grooming of Seeraar here. Jubbaland is a MZ dependent state even more then GM was on Sacad. We will not liberate Buaale and Salagle districts nor maintain this grip on JL without Cawlyahan on board.
Cewlayaan are Warsangli ?

Abaq

VIP
it’s very disappointing. But I guess it’s easier for the government to first win the Hirshabelle+Galmudug wars given most SNA troops are from there and hawiye miltias are leading the offensive as local forces. The administration has the support of the citizens there.

With the more diverse JL, I assume Madoobe doesn’t want to arm local people so it’ll be a lot more difficult war and will need all the SNA+Danab+Turkish/American air support they can get to help JL’s war.
Madobe controls a 10k OG army as fully armed as any HAG militia, not to mention the SNA in lower jubba which is nearly all OG. Manpower is not an issue, political will is

Abaq

VIP
Anyway, I heard preparations are underway in Badhaadhe district. OG subs there are mobilising with meetings with the admin, Jubbaland darawish, and SNA currently taking place. Badhaadhe town (capital of the district) will be attacked from two fronts, from Kulbiyow and Kudhaa.

Capturing Badhaadhe town will mean the road from Kulbiyow-Badhaadhe-Dalaayad-Buulo Xaaji-Kismaayo and the one from Ras Kamboni-Badhaadhe-Hoosingow-Afmadow will be re-opened. In short, it will mean Badhaadhe district will be reintegrated into Jubbaland and these two vital trade corridors will be reopened. Don't forget, Badhaadhe has some of the richest grazing lands and cattle production in all of Somaliweyn along with neighboring Ijara in NEP Kenya.

New Pickup trucks have been ordered

View attachment 242317
I swear this guy madoobe has like 300 of these already. He's had so many of them delivered over the years. I get the middle juba delay, but lower juba should have been free of alshabab by now, with Hagar, Afmadow, Kismayo, Jamame, Dhooblay and badhadhade all under his control. Ogaden didn't sacrifice a 1000 men to capture Kismaayo just to squat it for 12 years. We had an opportunity to expand northward during that time.

GemState

36/21
VIP
People are mistaken if they think liberating the Juba valley will be straightforward. It will be much harder than Hiiraan/MS for a Somali militia to take Jilib/Middle Juba. Barely any roads and the terrain is favorable for insurgents. The Juba Valley is where all their leaders live, they will fight for it as hard as ISIS fought for Mosul

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
People are mistaken if they think liberating the Juba valley will be straightforward. It will be much harder than Hiiraan/MS for a Somali militia to take Jilib/Middle Juba. Barely any roads and the terrain is favorable for insurgents. The Juba Valley is where all their leaders live, they will fight for it as hard as ISIS fought for Mosul
But its not harder mountain wars.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There aren't more than 200 people held up in the mountains in Bari. There are thousands of AS in the Juba Valley. It'll take months of constant fighting & airstrikes to flush them out of Middle Juba.
Puntland Geographical make it hard to spot those rats. Last time when they attack PL by land they come more than 1000 soldier. We finish them off by couple of days and it was the first Alkabab admit huge loss.

JL need trained force like DDDS or Puntland. No matter their numbers above 3000, if your army has enough experince in war you can finish them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
JL operation will never start because Madoobe himself is in cahoots with AS, why do you think Hotel Tawakal was bombed during a Macawiisley proposal session :mjkkk: