Jubbaland Operation will start early next year,Preparations are underway

Abaq

VIP
Subxaanallah he is already admitting he agrees with killing anybody who isnt his qabiil in Jubbaland. Imagine if this guy was given a gun and sent to Jubbaland he would do Genocide on non OGs.

What your basically saying is a any non OG is a terrorist and is senteced to death with no trial.
Every non OG West of the river from Badhaadhe to Baardheere is a potential terrorist and will be treated as such. We won't distinguish between the terrorists and their sympathisers. Every sub will take care of their own turn. In Badhaadhe we have made prep to deal with AS and terrorist soo galooti clans that came in '91 (read GJ).

Hadhow don't cry we didn't warn. Xabbaddaanadu AS keli kuma aaddana

Abaq

VIP
It seems unfortunately that OG and MX are two sides of the same coin. How disappointing both hellbent on dhulbalaarsi and gumeysi. And somehow the OGs have a wadaad reputation.
:francis: :susp:
It is not dhulbalaarsi. It is our land. What are terrorist clans like GJ doing in Jubbaland? What business does Eelay have in Afmadow? We haven't done a spring clean of Jubbaland since 1890. It is long overdue.

Abaq

VIP
JL cannot fight AS same way HS and GM is doing now. Extremely clan diverse state, difficult terrain for fighting AS and madoobe doesn’t want to arm local clans. It will take Danab, Gorgor and local JL state forces to liberate middle and lower Jubba. Madoobe cannot do it alone
Jubbaland being extremely clan diverse is a myth that has been peddled for too long. East of the river might be but West of the river certainly isn't. I even hear Sheekhaal claiming Jubbaland. Do you know they only live in one village called Hoosingow in all of Jubbland? And yet they have the nerve to claim the place

One hundred percent. Whats to say that Axmed Madoobes militia go to Middle Jubba under the pretence of liberating it and then just Xasuuq innocent locals minding their business accusing them of being Shabaab. Middle Jubba is diverse with many clans living there. It would be a better Idea to use Federal troops to liberate this region with a lot of planning.
Once we deal with shabaab,filthy terrorist girgirs like you are next !

East of the river is yours, West of the river is mine, let each man stick to his side ama face the consequences.
you are correct, all lands west of the river (known as waamo) is darood land as it was once wardey oromo land and you conquered it form them in 19th century. Its just that some darood claim all of jubbaland to be darood land somehow forgetting that modern-day jubbaland and waamo are not the same.

Jubbaland being extremely clan diverse is a myth that has been peddled for too long. East of the river might be but West of the river certainly isn't. I even hear Sheekhaal claiming Jubbaland. Do you know they only live in one village called Hoosingow in all of Jubbland? And yet they have the nerve to claim the place
Jubbaland is still pretty diverse as the lands east of the river are pretty heavily populated. We don't have any census numbers but Lower jubba is probably absama majority and gedo marehan i think, but I don't think there is any clan that is the surely majority in middle jubba, maybe only some clan is the plurality there. West middle jubba is fully mohamed zubair and aulihan, but the east is pretty diverse, there are some absama clans and biimal there, but digil are the majority i'm pretty confident. Also both lower jubba and gedo still have manyother people living there, as part of lower jubba and part of gedo is east of the jubba as well.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
you are correct, all lands west of the river (known as waamo) is darood land as it was once wardey oromo land and you conquered it form them in 19th century. Its just that some darood claim all of jubbaland to be darood land somehow forgetting that modern-day jubbaland and waamo are not the same.
Does that make Puntland Daarood land as well? Can I claim it?

Does that make Puntland Daarood land as well? Can I claim it?
what do you mean? Puntland is majority darood, isn't it? Obviously not all darood can claim it, its mostly majerteen harti and a few others. Absame are probably the biggest group west of the river (the bulk of the conquerers of waamo were absame), but its not like Puntland as marehan and harti are sizeable there too.

Last edited:
It is not dhulbalaarsi. It is our land. What are terrorist clans like GJ doing in Jubbaland? What business does Eelay have in Afmadow? We haven't done a spring clean of Jubbaland since 1890. It is long overdue.
Hubeer are native to Afmadow district. They are a Raxanweyn clan.

Abaq

VIP
what do you mean? Puntland is majority darood, isn't it? Obviously not all darood can claim it, its mostly majerteen harti and a few others. Absame are probably the biggest group west of the river (the bulk of the conquerers of waamo were absame), but its not like Puntland as marehan and harti are sizeable there too.
Harti used to have a community in Kismayo district but they left long ago for the West, very few of them are left. Marehan live in Gedo and one neighbourhood in Kismayo which is a former Gov barracks. They have no real settlements in the two Jubbas.

Gorgor and Danab also lead the way in Masajid Cali Gaduud. Does that mean Abgaal are laangaab too :gaasdrink:
(1) Abgaal SNA gave AS such an ass whooping in cali gaduud they keep running away from us now to the point we reached galgaduud coastal border (ceel cali) with no resistance. Danab and gorgor came to defuse the mines they set in the town after they left because the militias aren’t trained for that

(2) The Danab and gorgor that came to cali gaduud WERE abgaal themselves. Just better trained than the regular SNA :russ: We are everywhere eebow

Abaq

VIP
(1) Abgaal SNA gave AS such an ass whooping in cali gaduud they keep running away from us now to the point we reached galgaduud coastal border (ceel cali) with no resistance. Danab and gorgor came to defuse the mines they set in the town after they left because the militias aren’t trained for that

(2) The Danab and gorgor that came to cali gaduud WERE abgaal themselves. Just better trained than the regular SNA :russ: We are everywhere eebow
Well he said gorgor and they were involved. As for Jubbaland, they prob will need their skills as they are commandos and are trained for counter insurgency. But we all know who will do the heavy lifting

I sincerely hope that Madobe admin doesnt hold same kind of views. Gaaljecel are a big clan in JL who already have seats in the administrtation and are some of the oldest clans in the region. I used to think West bank of the river was purely Darod but to my suprise it is full of GJ, RX, Madowweyne and Shiikhaal. If you can't build an inclusive state then it will always stay under Shabaab and you will eventually become like MX sidelined by the next dog who happens to have his day.

I sincerely hope that Madobe admin doesnt hold same kind of views. Gaaljecel are a big clan in JL who already have seats in the administrtation and are some of the oldest clans in the region. I used to think West bank of the river was purely Darod but to my suprise it is full of GJ, RX, Madowweyne and Shiikhaal. If you can't build an inclusive state then it will always stay under Shabaab and you will eventually become like MX sidelined by the next dog who happens to have his day.

Gaaljecl Samow “Majority” in JL

69E595C1-8E86-4D2D-9799-C9106947D4E3.jpeg

Gaaljecl samow under Hirshabelle

8DB54A04-F000-4EB0-900F-8AB0BA76A4A1.jpeg
BA2EE909-4E21-44A3-948F-89CA51E482A4.jpeg

View attachment 242480

View attachment 242481View attachment 242482
iA Gaaljecel in HS are consulted with and given their fair share. I hope every clan in HS can peacefully develop their lands and work with others to create opportunities for their communities.

Difference between me and you is you feel threatened by the other clans of JL because xaqdaro baa lagu dhisay, waadna rabtaa inaad xaqdaradaas ku sii joogtid.

Last edited:

View attachment 242480

View attachment 242481View attachment 242482
Galjecel have few issues with xawaadle which inshallah will soon be dealt with. They will also be eating good real soon in Hirshabelle as all the other clans are.

But in JL there are dozens of dozens of clans who all feel sidelined hence why Middle Jubba (ironically the most clan diversed gobol in Somalia) is also the base of AS

reer

VIP
iA Gaaljecel in HS are consulted with and given their fair share. I hope every clan in HS can peacefully develop their lands and work with others to create opportunities for their communities.

Difference between me and you is you feel threatened by the other clans of JL because xaqdaro baa lagu dhisay, waadna rabtaa inaad xaqdaradaas ku sii joogtid.

gaaljecel in jl are good folks.